1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Anyway, the real 13th place is...

13 - Don't Hang Up

Overall rate: 7.8

S92w.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @Mainshow @Cinderella85

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @PokemonSpears @*******essek

Comments:

·     Only our queen could make a song about phone ᔕᗴ᙭so beautiful.

·     Better than The Answer but kinda meh too

·     Now this song should've been on the standard version instead of Brave New Girl, another underrated song by Britney

·     Another brilliant bonus track that deserved to be on the standard edition.

·     people are sleeping on this song, just so good

·     This is a cute track!

·      I don’t know her flop fan. I felt like the melody is a bit noisy and messy. But I like the effort so 5.6/10

·      It's a bonus track for a reason.

·     Another OK song. I also like the way this song comes after THE ANSWER. Their titles are connected. SMART.

·     it's meh. Not groovy at all

·     This deserves way more than bonus track. Her vocals and the sounds behind it are so encapsulating. This era was near perfection and this song is no exception. 

·     This is the combination of Breathe and Touch of My Hand. Lyrical masterpiece and theres no other song that I could feel her emotions more than this song. 

·     Idk I just don't like the drums.

·      I think I almost hate this track as much as I hate on "Hot As Ice". Meh! 

·     This one I don't think fit that well but it's so good. In The Zone had a lot of potential including bonus tracks and unreleased songs.

·     This song is severely underrated by the fanbase and somewhat forgotten about when it’s always been one of my favourites from the album. That haunting, electronic instrumental is incredibly dreamy and captivating to me. To me, this song is a predecessor to Phonography, but a more ‘sensual’ sounding one. 

·     **** and fun. Vocals are cute, especially for this era

·     Never gotten super into this one. Doesn’t seem up to the same caliber as the rest of the album.

·     the song sounds like another song i’ve heard...

·     Reminds me of good times 

·     Queen of phone s3x. Phonography is shook . 

·     Love the trance-y vibe of the song, production was executed super well! 

Gross....should’ve been atleast top 10.

It being a bonus track killed it’s chances of doing better....the song is truly one of her best bye :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Anyway, the real 13th place is...

13 - Don't Hang Up

Overall rate: 7.8

S92w.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @Mainshow @Cinderella85

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @PokemonSpears @*******essek

Comments:

·     Only our queen could make a song about phone ᔕᗴ᙭so beautiful.

·     Better than The Answer but kinda meh too

·     Now this song should've been on the standard version instead of Brave New Girl, another underrated song by Britney

·     Another brilliant bonus track that deserved to be on the standard edition.

·     people are sleeping on this song, just so good

·     This is a cute track!

·      I don’t know her flop fan. I felt like the melody is a bit noisy and messy. But I like the effort so 5.6/10

·      It's a bonus track for a reason.

·     Another OK song. I also like the way this song comes after THE ANSWER. Their titles are connected. SMART.

·     it's meh. Not groovy at all

·     This deserves way more than bonus track. Her vocals and the sounds behind it are so encapsulating. This era was near perfection and this song is no exception. 

·     This is the combination of Breathe and Touch of My Hand. Lyrical masterpiece and theres no other song that I could feel her emotions more than this song. 

·     Idk I just don't like the drums.

·      I think I almost hate this track as much as I hate on "Hot As Ice". Meh! 

·     This one I don't think fit that well but it's so good. In The Zone had a lot of potential including bonus tracks and unreleased songs.

·     This song is severely underrated by the fanbase and somewhat forgotten about when it’s always been one of my favourites from the album. That haunting, electronic instrumental is incredibly dreamy and captivating to me. To me, this song is a predecessor to Phonography, but a more ‘sensual’ sounding one. 

·     **** and fun. Vocals are cute, especially for this era

·     Never gotten super into this one. Doesn’t seem up to the same caliber as the rest of the album.

·     the song sounds like another song i’ve heard...

·     Reminds me of good times 

·     Queen of phone s3x. Phonography is shook . 

·     Love the trance-y vibe of the song, production was executed super well! 

:overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

12 - (I Got That) Boom Boom

Overall rate: 7.875

6Xcs.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @Midnight @vertovera

Highest rate: 10/10 (x11) @Iconic 4 U @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @PokemonSpears @sugarfallxofme @godneyjspears @Blackout2006 @CripplerCrossface @Cinderella85 @Towelney @OnlyBeyonce @Hooked-On-Knee 

Comments:

·     Not lead single material in my opinion, but I like it regardless. 

·      I used to love this song but it didn’t age well at all

·     A bop, but you have to be in a certain mood to appreciate it

·     Already boring AF on its own, but then they had to go ahead and add some redundant rappers

·      I never understood how this one got the single treatment aside from the fact that Ying Yang Twins were inexplicably big at the time.

·     should have just been a solo because **** the ying yang twins, but I do love the choreography from when she performed this during the era tho, deserved better

·      I don't like the Ying Yang twins on this at all. They ruin this track for me. I mean I don't mind a feature but I even prefer Sabi's rap over this. Britney sounds nice on it.

·     use to love that song but idk anymore, kinda sound old and cringy, plus bye **** **** twinks

·     This song is so secsy, Britney's vocals were flawless, and the live performances were amazing.

·     The song is freaking amazing! I dont understand its hate 

·     Would have been a 9 without them annoying Ying Ying Twins, miss me with their shadiness and screaming tbh

·     This song is hot. Although my issue then is still my issue now. It's length. I feel like I stayed at a party longer than I should've.

·     experimental, bop and still totally Britney. I'm still not sure what's that boom boom everyone is talking about

·     The beat is everything. Still slaps hard. 

·     Whoever thought it was a good idea to add the talentless and super annoying Ying Yang Twins should burn in hell. Britney's voice sounds super **** on this track but I usually have to skip the whole track because of all the TWILLY TWILLY TWILLY SHORTY SHORTY SHORTY YAAAAAAAY YAAAY TWILLY TWILLY HWWWWAAAAAA going on...

·     Ying Yang Twins deserves the hate after the **** they said about Britney but the song it's so good I can't punish the song for what they said

·      I remember I hated this song at first but overtime it’s grown on me and now I really enjoy it! I love the hip hop sound, the Middle Eastern/Bhangra influences… it’s such a fun, fierce track full of energy. The Ying Yang Twins… well, I hated their parts to begin with and I don’t mind them now, but still think they’re quite ‘loud’ and I think this song would have been better without them. 

·     Urbaney done right - an ageless party jam

·     I don’t like that they randomly badmouthed her all these years later

·     This song slaps and her vocals sound amazing.

·      I need a new version of this song without Ying Yang Trashes. I love this song but only parts of Britney. Forgive me Britney but I can't give this song more than 1 

·      I love the beat and the lyrics to this song. YYT is such buzzkill on the track...

·     I've always liked this collab.  Wonder what happened behind the scenes that made the Ying Yang twins say what they did. 

·     Something more urban really came out to play with this one. Probably my favorite Britney album collab. 

·      Ugh, can't believed I used to hate this song because it's perfection. If The Ying Yang Twins' parts weren't included, it would have easily been one of the best in her discography.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1