MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

IN LAST PLACE IS

14 - Brave New Girl

Overall rate: 7.62

WksP.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10  @*******essek

Highest rate: 11/10 @MathCarmignani

Comments:

·     Deserves SO much more recognition. Underrated gem.

·     It sounds like a bad Britney bonus track

·     The worst song on the album, It's nice but it's dated

·     Should've been on the "Crossroads" soundtrack

·     cute bop, doesn't really fit the vibe of the album though

·     I think it's an okay song but for Britney standards not too great.

·     had to listen to it since it's been a while, not as bad as I was expected, I will consider it as early morning's uglier twin

·     This song is so much fun! I don't care that it's so out of place on the album because the song is a bop!

·     Yes... yr reading the right thing. Don’t rub your eyes yes I said it, brave new girl might be an outcast but it slayyyyssss it might not sound so fresh compared to the other tracks but it does its job as a banger in the album itself and the hat paid to brave new girl should go the beginning alone, slays over I got that boom and showdown. The song is so fun to play when you walking on the streets of a city or drive the car too. Such an underrated bop, and deserves so much more praise in the fandom 

·      SLAYYYYYY. When I was a young 14 year old gay boy from a small, ****ed up, homophobic town, I would listen to brave new girl and imagine myself in a big city being openly gay and fabulous. And guess what *****, I did it, and I still bop to this as a reminder!

·      I cannot at every saying this song doesn't belong in the album. It sounds very ITZ to me and those who say otherwise, clearly doesn't understand the aesthetics of this album. 

·     talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely never been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

·      I can bop to this song, it’s not bad at all. It just doesn’t fit in all that well on the album. 

·      I skip this whenever I hear the first beat. 

·     Sounds like something off of Circus to me.

·     WHY IS THIS SONG ON THE ALBUM! - It's even more outrageous than Britney in her **** jeans. 2 pts for the catchy nature of the chorus.

·      I get the "didn't fit well" in ITZ but that doidn't take the credit this song deserves. My fav in the first listening of the album (I was 7 years old)

·      I quite like this song and kinda don’t understand why it gets so much hate! People always say it sounds out of place but I can’t imagine it fitting on any of Britney’s other albums. It’s fine on In the Zone. I love the storytelling on this one, the bouncy, new wave/rap influences and it’s just a fun, catchy track.

·     The encapsulation of Brit's NY years. Fun, ****, bubbly, sparkly

·     I’m not sure what they were thinking when they decided this song made the cut

·      I dont get the hate of that song, it's pretty cute

·     BNG is underated.

·     Hear me out: If Brit starred in her own TV show (not Chaotic)  this would be the theme song featuring an animated Brit a la “The Nanny.” Either way, song is a bop.

·     Everyone hates on this song but it always gets me in a good mood. It hasn’t aged well...but its fun. Kind of reminds me of Ooh La La...

·      Fun, upbeat song.  gets too much hate

·     Another track that gets a lot of hate from the fan base for no reason. I can picture Britney strutting down the streets of NYC singing this. 

·     The only song on this album not single-worthy. Not because it's a bad song but because it was just not the vibe of the In The Zone era. It felt out of place on this album but I'm giving it a 10/10 because on it's own, it is good in all it's cheesiness. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IN LAST PLACE IS

14 - Brave New Girl

WksP.gif

Comments:

·     had to listen to it since it's been a while, not as bad as I was expected, I will consider it as early morning's uglier twin

·     This song is so much fun! I don't care that it's so out of place on the album because the song is a bop!

·     Yes... yr reading the right thing. Don’t rub your eyes yes I said it, brave new girl might be an outcast but it slayyyyssss it might not sound so fresh compared to the other tracks but it does its job as a banger in the album itself and the hat paid to brave new girl should go the beginning alone, slays over I got that boom and showdown. The song is so fun to play when you walking on the streets of a city or drive the car too. Such an underrated bop, and deserves so much more praise in the fandom 

·      SLAYYYYYY. When I was a young 14 year old gay boy from a small, ****ed up, homophobic town, I would listen to brave new girl and imagine myself in a big city being openly gay and fabulous. And guess what *****, I did it, and I still bop to this as a reminder!

·      I cannot at every saying this song doesn't belong in the album. It sounds very ITZ to me and those who say otherwise, clearly doesn't understand the aesthetics of this album. 

·     talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely never been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

·      I can bop to this song, it’s not bad at all. It just doesn’t fit in all that well on the album. 

·     WHY IS THIS SONG ON THE ALBUM! - It's even more outrageous than Britney in her **** jeans. 2 pts for the catchy nature of the chorus.

·      I get the "didn't fit well" in ITZ but that doidn't take the credit this song deserves. My fav in the first listening of the album (I was 7 years old)

·      I quite like this song and kinda don’t understand why it gets so much hate! People always say it sounds out of place but I can’t imagine it fitting on any of Britney’s other albums. It’s fine on In the Zone. I love the storytelling on this one, the bouncy, new wave/rap influences and it’s just a fun, catchy track.

·     I’m not sure what they were thinking when they decided this song made the cut

·     BNG is underated.

·     Hear me out: If Brit starred in her own TV show (not Chaotic)  this would be the theme song featuring an animated Brit a la “The Nanny.” Either way, song is a bop.

·     Everyone hates on this song but it always gets me in a good mood. It hasn’t aged well...but its fun. Kind of reminds me of Ooh La La...

·     Another track that gets a lot of hate from the fan base for no reason. I can picture Britney strutting down the streets of NYC singing this. 

·     The only song on this album not single-worthy. Not because it's a bad song but because it was just not the vibe of the In The Zone era. It felt out of place on this album but I'm giving it a 10/10 because on it's own, it is good in all it's cheesiness. 

We already took out the garbage :trash_throw_away_recycle: Good.

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IN LAST PLACE IS

14 - Brave New Girl

WksP.gif

Comments:

·     BNG is underated.

as she should. Bloated Flop Girl nearly ruined a flawless album

UEuN.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3