1 minute ago, Slayer said:

13 - Toxic

Overall rate: 7.8

e97d8684a8a0b7d6ee05016c410836d4.gif

Lowest rate: 7/10 (x3) @Midnight @kasavas @U_WannaLiveFancy 

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @JeniLeeSK8

Comments:

·     Iconic classic remains iconic.

·     Of course I love Toxic. It’s an anthem and iconic.

·     A Classic

·     Never understood the hype. The verses are brilliant, and the MV is legendary, but the chorus is kinda boring, IMO

·     This better be #1. The most iconic Britney song. Even Britney knows that

·      I KNOW I will be crucified for this but I feel like as much as this song is iconic, there are others from this album that are so much better and its just so overplayed at this point.

·     Masterpiece. It's a Britney signature song and if you don't like it I feel sorry for you for missing the joy.

·     Classic and iconic music,video and choreography. Praised as it deserves 

·     What artist has a hit absolutely this massive and gets a radio ban cancelled because of it's success? If the radio ban hadn't been in effect Britney would have had even more #1's in her career and this would have been one of them.

·     What is there NOT to love in this song! ts such a thrilling and adventurous song, and the greatest hit of the 00s! The screeching violins, bollywood-infused instrumentals, and spy-esque production of this song is clearly timeless and iconic by its self! Toxic is clearly Britney's most versatile hit, because from young students to even my teachers love the song. The song has such a incredibly-catchy hook to it and can really summon a dancing marathon in the club. Truly a legendary song and Britney's greatest work.

·     Obviously it is one of those songs that shaped Britney's career and helped her cement her Legend status, Toxic is that bop

·      I don't think there is anything else I could say about this song. Reputation precedes her. 

i have to shake my head if i read it correctly or i'm already drifting to dream world. does this mean show's cancelled i mean wtf just happened

tenor.gif

• Haha 6