Britney's legal advocate Sam Ingham files petition indicating he intends to object to the annual accounting of Britney's finances that was submitted by Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor and the motion to seal those documents

In recent filings with the court, Britney's legal advocate / lawyer Sam Ingham slammed the  exuberant fees the conservatorship team and her business managers made in 2019 and 2020 despite Britney not having performed once. 

That includes $426,000 a year for Britney's co-conservator. Lou Taylor's Tri Star was approved for $500,000. 

Ingham plans on formally objecting the annual accounting of Britney's finances and has plans to seal certain documents" that include her medical history and details about her kids. 

Ingham also wants to look into certain transactions made by her team that were redacted, but needs additional time for that. 

EjliFrIUYAArf0l?format=png&name=small

EjliO10UcAAJwy7?format=png&name=small
seal.jpg.5150106373096612cba5093e9bc7177d.jpg

Related:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’m confused. So they want them sealed now? It says Britney supports the sealing ..

If I'm reading it correctly, It would appear she approves to some of the sealed documents/accounts but not all of them, in particular some transactions. 

I bet some of the redacted transactions are payments to TMZ. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

You couldn't make it up, the single person is after the money as much as possible has the surname WALLET!!. Plus as an AJS first name, people whose names have been going with A J or S have money on their mind only, paying him a HUGE wage, but then $100 retirement fee whatever it was, is seriously taking the 🚩1️⃣💲💲.

Besides he is a friend of her dad, she is suing her dad, this is totally time for her to take the reins and do what she wants to do, she's beyond old enough to know now anyway.