6ix9ine reportedly in the hospital after overdosing

• Leader

There's buzz that rapper 6ix9ine is in the hospital after over-dosing. The Blast claims it was an 'overdose' of diet pills and caffeine. 

He's had a troubled past, and it doesn't appear his album sales debacle helped his mental health. 

Weird that it happened on the day news broke of Nicki Minaj giving birth.

Related:

hrdro.jpg.b4c95f36df1e0ea00bf38139089ec3dc.jpg

• Haha 2

I wouldn’t be surprised if Nicki’s baby is his and she’s refusing him access, hence the overdose.

I don’t get a good vibe from her at all. Married to a rap***, supporting her ********* brother, making music with convicted ********* and gang member 6ix9ine.

She’s over for me :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She’s over for me :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Its quite sad to see. She could have been immensely respected by the GP since she got her first #1s this year and people saw her rapping skill, but it was herself who put her down the drain. Regardless, i will always regard her as a legend, queen of rap and the one who revolutionized the female rap game, but now she destined herself to be treated as a joke to the General Public :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its quite sad to see. She could have been immensely respected by the GP since she got her first #1s this year and people saw her rapping skill, but it was herself who put her down the drain. Regardless, i will always regard her as a legend, queen of rap and the one who revolutionized the female rap game, but now she destined herself to be treated as a joke to the General Public :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She definitely is an icon, and is a legend in the industry and changed rap as we know it. She really brought rap music to the masses early on in her career and influenced Gen Z in a massive way growing up.

However, she has shown her true colours, and has lost respect as a human :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I used to stan Nicki pretty hard. Not the same way I stan Britney, but I knew every rap on Pink Friday, Roman Reloaded and the Re-Up growing up and she was 2nd only to Britney. 

I’d make the same decision if Britney did those things :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block