Vote! Britney nominated for a People's Choice Award

29 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Imagine her winning and being stunning on stage while setting the show on fire with a #freebritney speech. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

I'm going to take my chances and vote for her hoping for Rebelney. Either way her team will keep posting regardless if she wins or loses

I can see this happening. A lot can happen between now and January... Especially considering November looks like the time when the court will decide if Jamie stays or goes.

If he goes in November and Jodi & Bessemer trust step in, Britney can say whatever the hell she likes on that stage as long as it’s not defamation of character.

By the looks of it, there is a lot of truth to spill, and I would love the People’s Choice Awards to be the place Britney spills it. They have supported her a lot in this decade. I hope they have a good working relationship.

It would bring a lot of coverage to the People’s Choice Awards too, and would be a great place to speak up about injustice and oppression. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

How do I actually vote? I'm rusty. I clicked on her beautiful virtual being and the button changed color but that was it... omg I feel old HELP

Haha are you on a phone? I’m using my phone and it worked just fine for me.

1st just click on the link (this is the first thing I see when I click on the link - picture included)

then just click on Britney and drag the little red circle to ‘25’ to give her 25 votes and click submit.

Let me know if it works:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

9B3219F3-E2AD-4F88-8EF9-92FC95534542.jpeg

• Love 1
22 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Haha are you on a phone? I’m using my phone and it worked just fine for me.

1st just click on the link (this is the first thing I see when I click on the link - picture included)

then just click on Britney and drag the little red circle to ‘25’ to give her 25 votes and click submit.

Let me know if it works:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

9B3219F3-E2AD-4F88-8EF9-92FC95534542.jpeg

You are SO sweet for taking the time to explain me, THANK YOU!

I found out what the problem was... I was using Microsoft Edge (their new browser) and that s hit doesn't read well that website... So then I used Firefox and that window with the possibility to vote 25 votes finally appeared (it never did before) and I was able to vote :D :D

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You are SO sweet for taking the time to explain that to me, THANK YOU!

I found out what the problem was... I was using Microsoft Edge (their new browser) and that s hit doesn't read well that website... So then I used Firefox and that window with the possibility to vote 25 votes finally appeared (it never did before) and I was able to vote :D :D

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You are SO sweet for taking the time to explain me, THANK YOU!

Haha no worries! And I’m glad you managed to vote! 25 more votes:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

How do you know who's winning??

I’m not sure, some accounts on twitter were saying it but I’ve just had a look through the hashtag and most tweets are voting for Britney (you can also vote on Twitter with the hashtag but its just easier through the website and its 25 votes). I think Britney is ahead, the Brazillian fans are giving her a huge boost:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1