Vote! Britney nominated for a People's Choice Award

28 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Love her so much, but are you guys going to seriously vote for her? Many of you think what’s posted isn’t really her. What are we voting for? Her stolen images from google and her multiple same photoshoots and twirling videos? 

I think that the idea of winning might bring a small smile in her face. Who wouldn't like to receive love from their fans? For me it's just about her. Her team will keep posting and mistreating her no matter what. So imma use all my fake emails to do my part and bring her a little joy and courage. I might be wrong but if, it's not that important.

2 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

I think that the idea of winning might bring a small smile in her face. Who wouldn't like to receive love from their fans? For me it's just about her. Her team will keep posting and mistreating her no matter what. So imma use all my fake emails to do my part and bring her a little joy and courage. I might be wrong but if, it's not that important.

She will think her team is doing a 'great job' with her social media while its a completely mess -if its actually her team doing it-. Her instagram is too weird, mysterious, and i have no idea what to believe anymore.

If i really would have been sure that its all 100% her having fun on Instagram, and every 'weirdo' type of content is her choice, I would enjoy her instagram much more and i would have voted.

So no, I pass.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Love her so much, but are you guys going to seriously vote for her? Many of you think what’s posted isn’t really her. What are we voting for? Her stolen images from google and her multiple same photoshoots and twirling videos? 

piece of me 2018 was nominated too, and if im being honest that was the most expensive yet lackluster cheap concert i have ever been to, but what did we all do at that time including me??

vote every single day :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

34 minutes ago, Needleney said:

She will think her team is doing a 'great job' with her social media while its a completely mess -if its actually her team doing it-. Her instagram is too weird, mysterious, and i have no idea what to believe anymore.

If i really would have been sure that its all 100% her having fun on Instagram, and every 'weirdo' type of content is her choice, I would enjoy her instagram much more and i would have voted.

So no, I pass.

I think it's beyond known that we despise her team. We know it, she knows it, everybody knows it. We are her fans and we are voting for her.

2 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Will it bring her joy, though? If it's not her posting, and if (if) she even saw her profile, wouldn't she think "my fans actually like that creep Lou's posts?" :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
IDK how this award works at all, what was she technically even nominated for? "Social celebrity". What did she do? She's MIA. I am so confused.