Happy International Podcasts Day! What are your favorite podcasts?

I’ve been listening to a lot of Dungeons and Dragons podcasts I’ve the past year, because I wanted to learn more about the game. I’ll leave some descriptions below.

Dungeons and Daddies - a comedic Dungeons and Dragons podcast about four suburban dads from our world flung into a land of magic and fantasy in a quest to rescue their lost sons.

Not Another D&D Podcast Three unlikely adventurers attempt to right the wrongs caused by a party of legendary heroes who screwed up the world while trying to save it.

DnDnD - Join us for an adventure that's part dinner party and all improvised role-play! Each episode six friends combine forces to weave a tale of fantasy, food, and fun in a home-brewed D&D campaign. 

My Favorite ****** - it’s true crime combined with comedy

Scientology:Fair Game - Leah Remini did that Scientology show a few years ago with this guy named Mike Rinder. They are now using this podcast to expose Scientology.

Noble Blood - It’s stories about how different Royals reigned and died. Dana Schwartz hosts it, and she does SUCH an incredible job. It’s like listening to an audiobook. The flow of the story is so smooth. 

I love basically anything true crime so I’ve listened to scattered episodes of different shows. Also, love celebrity hosted ones. Currently listening to iweigh hosted by Jameela Jamil.

• Like 1

Bloom and Grow Radio: it’s a very informative podcast about indoor gardening and plant keeping. 
Plant Daddy Podcast: also about houseplants. Hosted by two gay guys so they also cover lgbt topics sometimes.

The Paranormal Podcast. They talk about spooky stuff . 
Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know: they talk about conspiracies and unsolved mysteries.

4 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Dissect is my fav podcast. The creator and his team really researches what they talk about. I LOVE the Kendrick Lamar seasons. I’m about to dig into the Frank Ocean season soon. Can’t wait to see what they come up with next. 

The Kendrick seasons were marvelous. You should check out the Lemonade one

Spoiler

That is if you're not tired of listening to Beyoncé appraisal :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: In a honesty, though, fantastic job! 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The Kendrick seasons were marvelous. You should check out the Lemonade one

Hide contents

That is if you're not tired of listening to Beyoncé appraisal :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: In a honesty, though, fantastic job! 

The Lemonade season is what introduced me to Dissect and I was SOOO blown away with their analysis that I hit the Kendrick seasons. It’s actually the To Pimp a Butterfly that helped my depression a bit. All of the positivity and knowledge that I missed even after hearing the album a ga-gillion times - WHEW! ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

The Lemonade season is what introduced me to Dissect and I was SOOO blown away with their analysis that I hit the Kendrick seasons. It’s actually the To Pimp a Butterfly that helped my depression a bit. All of the positivity and knowledge that I missed even after hearing the album a ga-gillion times - WHEW! ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

13 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

I never get tired of Beyoncé praise lol. It’s when they (the Hive) get online and try to rewrite history lol

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You ain't telling lies though :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block