Happy International Podcasts Day! What are your favorite podcasts?

On 9/30/2020 at 11:41 PM, Mgmgmgmg said:

- Office Ladies

- LegendsOnly

- It's Britney *****!

- Eat, Pray, Britney

Guys that run "Legends Only" are against the FreeBritney movement so... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: and they were making fun of fans that were concerned about Britney 1 year ago when everything with FreeBritney started to gain traction... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

+ they are ex-members of Exhale and they were basically trashing us and entire forum... :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

12 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

Guys that run "Legends Only" are against the FreeBritney movement so... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: and they were making fun of fans that were concerned about Britney 1 year ago when everything with FreeBritney started to gain traction... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

+ they are ex-members of Exhale and they were basically trashing us and entire forum... :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Yeah I don't support their non-support. I think it's really strange. If I'm remembering correctly their reasoning for not supporting was that we haven't heard from Britney yet? Not sure. But now we have heard from Britney.... So where are they? 

I still like to listen to their hot takes though and think they're funny :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Yeah I don't support their non-support. I think it's really strange. If I'm remembering correctly their reasoning for not supporting was that we haven't heard from Britney yet? Not sure. But now we have heard from Britney.... So where are they? 

I still like to listen to their hot takes though and think they're funny :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Well to be honest I was also a fan of their podcasts :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: They can be funny I agree :clownery_makeup_meme: but after they trashed the entire FreeBritney movement I just couldn't listen to them anymore (and how they were pretending that there is nothing wrong happening with Britney...) :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

but I love the "Eat, Pray, Britney" girls :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: Their podcast is really good :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

On 10/1/2020 at 6:23 AM, vertovera said:

If you are interested in criminal things or true crime, I highly recommend Parcast Network's podcasts. There are so many varieties. Serial killer series, unsolved ******* etc... 

I’m obsessed with Unexplained Mysteries and Conspiracy Theories. Have you listened to True Crime Garage?  

The official prince Podcast. 

They are only active when a major reissue of the purple ones catalog happens. 

The way they are able to get into his mindset with people who worked with Prince, I've learned so many things. 

He timed The Sign o the Times tour just right. He only did Europe cos his dream home Paisley park was opening right about the time the tour ended. 

That he actually said if he dies that Vault is his gift for his fans. The head Archivist for the estate said Prince left about 300 years worth of Music in that vault. 

It's actually fascinating, plus to hear early tracks which evolved into something. 

One track U got the look was a last minute inclusion for his best Album of the 80s. It technically was much a slower song that Prince sped up on film to make it upbeat and it became a Camille track. 

I can't wait. There's rumors the next reissue is going to  be Lovesexy which will also host the most infamous bootlegged album to date The Black Album which Prince cancelled calling the Album evil, even though Warner already had a million pressed and ready to sell. Why it's the most infamous bootlegged album to date. 

15 hours ago, ParadiseLost said:

I’m obsessed with Unexplained Mysteries and Conspiracy Theories. Have you listened to True Crime Garage?  

No I haven't listened yet also I haven't heard about True Crime Garage!! It's noted :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: I'm trying to finish the other two and catch up. I heard about Unexplained Mysteries and Conspiracy Theories and on my list too!! Thanks for your recommendation.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vertovera said:

No I haven't listened yet also I haven't heard about True Crime Garage!! It's noted :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: I'm trying to finish the other two and catch up. I heard about Unexplained Mysteries and Conspiracy Theories and on my list too!! Thanks for your recommendation.

No problem.  Podcasts are the only thing that make my 10 hr work days tolerable.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block