First look at Camila Cabello as Cinderella

53 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww, thank you. That's so sweet. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I will and I am. Oh and i've been meaning to tell you but I haven't seen you since I came back. I discovered Hen Yerde Sen recently and i'm so hooked. :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

never heard of it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:but enjoy while watching it :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

-

I wanna say that camilia will do a good job imo:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I don’t know a pop star out there at the moment who has such a divided public perception. Every thread on here about Camila garners a lot of traction whether it be in support or opposing her. I’m just glad she’s still getting attention. Ride that controversy wave Mila!!!

You must have not #Witness ed #SmileHeavy presented by @Jordan Miller and @Katy Perry then

• Haha 2

“Keep it cute” sounds so condescending. Why dont we put more energy into artists that dont have this type of rhetoric and following that enable her behaviour. And more artists of color like brandy, monica, tamia, ashanti, keyshia cole, sza...

i dont wanna hate on camila, would just rather put my coins and energy into supporting artists that represents the opposite of what she has represented. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

“Keep it cute” sounds so condescending. Why dont we put more energy into artists that dont have this type of rhetoric and following that enable her behaviour. And more artists of color like brandy, monica, tamia, ashanti, keyshia cole, sza...

i dont wanna hate on camila, would just rather put my coins and energy into supporting artists that represents the opposite of what she has represented. 

All those artists are black. He rarely posts about black artist.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block