Mariah and Jlo should collaborate with each other!

Honestly, I was just thinking that this morning. I was reading a FB post where it said that Mariah briefly talks of the "feud"  in her book without mentioning JLo's name... and well people were trashing Mariah in the FB comments for still bringing it up.... I think its great that she's bringing up what caused this "feud" so that she can clear the air once and for all... then I thought that a collabo would be iconic.... but of course not a song with both of them singing, because I don't know what that would sound like... I mean their "things" are completely different....  anyways, I was thinking that Mariah could release a bop.... and JLo can do a cameo in the video sorda like Katy did in Taylor's video... and it could possibly break the internet like Kylie's cameo in Cardi's video... it would equate to many more streams... and a lot of exposure to the song... they could even do a funny skit... like meeting for the "first time" or something.... just an idea.... 😃

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block