Mariah and Jlo should collaborate with each other!

5 hours ago, ExXL said:

Honestly, I disagree.... Mariah is on another league, and she earned her spot because of her talent, j lo is fun and everything she definitely contributed to pop music in her way, but she was lucky, Mariah worked her *** off to be where she is. 

While I agree that Mariah’s talent is BEYOND, I don’t think that necessarily means she worked harder than JLo. If anything maybe the opposite? When you know the extent of your talents you also know you have to work harder to be able to pull anything out of your *** to be able to compete. I feel like that’s why JLo has dabbled  in everything. Not saying one worked harder than the other, but to say one worked harder just because of talent is unfair. 

3 hours ago, ShatteredGlass98 said:

Hasn’t J Lo exploited the talents of enough black women?? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This, this. It's all coming back to haunt her. Mariah signs a lucrative deal with Sony in 2015, only to get more lucrative including her own label with Sony music. At the same Time jlo goes to LA reid new Small label. Same label Dinah Jane is signed to. Literally jlo is on a record label with a bunch of nobodies. And one of the nobodies is a Fifth harmony member that couldn't make it to a Major label unlike the other Four. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block