The new PS5 drops on November 12th for $499.99

Jordan Miller

I used to play video games as a kid, but stopped as a teen. I always get a little curious about gaming and what I'm missing, but then I remember that these consoles are hundreds of dollars, and each game is like $50. 

And then I also get scared that I would get too sucked in, stop being productive, and become the gamer stereotype. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

britney spears GIF

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

The last console I had was (and you'll probably not even know it) Family Game I mean................ I didn't even had Sega (which was, supposedly, the "cooler" version). But I guess it's nice not having another ANOTHER obsession.

PS: Why do you even compare game consoles? Don't they have their own games exclusively made for each one? Shouldn't people be choosing games instead of the hardware? I'm so lost...

I much prefer good, old vintage 2000s games. Its much more about fun and a nice story, not just graphics and thousands of DLCs like nowadays. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

It's not like good games are not being made anymore but look how they watered down The Sims... :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

When it comes to console stuff, PS2 is always your best friend. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block