Fe: “Sometimes it’s better to just remain silent, and smile”

JackSProductions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

This.

It would be out of turn for Fe to speak about it when she’s a close friend to Lynne. It may also affect the current case which is upcoming. For now it is important to stay quiet I do understand from that perspective. 

Fe is a good person I don’t get bad vibes from her she’s always been so good with Britney. Although let’s not pretend she wasn’t fed up when Fe was around especially 2004ish during Chaotic. Fe must have witnessed her being forced on tour and the times she wasn’t allowed to be young because she had such a heavy schedule. Fe must have knew how demanding it all must have been for her and she was at one stage part of her huge entourage so she must know it has gone on.

Fe was there through Circus, Ff and Vegas too I believe 

I know most fans loves Felicia, but...

Why give her so much importance?

We really need to believe her memes are cryptic messages about Britney?

She worked for years with team c-ship in Vegas. She was part of The Zone, a project now we know Britney has no involvement at all.

It's ok to like her for the nostalgia or whatever, but like... no more stop GIF

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

This.

It would be out of turn for Fe to speak about it when she’s a close friend to Lynne. It may also affect the current case which is upcoming. For now it is important to stay quiet I do understand from that perspective. 

Fe is a good person I don’t get bad vibes from her she’s always been so good with Britney. Although let’s not pretend she wasn’t fed up when Fe was around especially 2004ish during Chaotic. Fe must have witnessed her being forced on tour and the times she wasn’t allowed to be young because she had such a heavy schedule. Fe must have knew how demanding it all must have been for her and she was at one stage part of her huge entourage so she must know it has gone on.

She also must have seen britney start to spiral down and make bad decisions. I’m sure Britney wouldn’t listen to anything or anyone including Fe at that point.

8 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

She also must have seen britney start to spiral down and make bad decisions. I’m sure Britney wouldn’t listen to anything or anyone including Fe at that point.

If I’m being really honest you could see Britney start to get a bit annoyed by Felicia during Chaotic. She started to say weird things like “you get on my nerves” and other jokes with a jag. Perhaps at one stage Felicia has been part of her team trying to keep her on the straight and narrow when she’s not wanted to do this anymore. I think this has gone on for years.

18 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

think ur mixing me up withsomeone else cause i barely even post on here anymore and dont recall saying that

plus theres a big difference between jamie lynn and fe 

also theres more proof to let us know that jamie doesnt supprt free britney

Nope I’m not mixing you with anyone and I can quote the post if you’re feeling forgetful.

What “proof” do you have that Jamie Lynn doesn’t support #FreeBritney then?

Bull****. Neither Fe or Jamie Lynn are helping as far as bringing awareness, and we know things have only picked up because of our voice and noise we made on social media.

Archived