Fe: “Sometimes it’s better to just remain silent, and smile”

JackSProductions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

My thoughts are that Fe isn’t helping.

my thoughts are that she doesnt have to face backlash from hollywoods powerful money hungry lawyers that could do anything to shut someone up 

and that we dont know what she has done to help and what kind of threats she has recieved 

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

my thoughts are that she doesnt have to face backlash from hollywoods powerful money hungry lawyers that could do anything to shut someone up 

and that we dont know what she has done to help and what kind of threats she has recieved 

And my thoughts are also that you seem to be confused since you claimed Jamie Lynn does not support the #FreeBritney movement because she didn’t speak out but now it’s Fe staying staying quiet and you say we don’t know if she’s helping or not.

Spoiler

She’s not.

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

And my thoughts are also that you seem to be confused since you claimed Jamie Lynn does not support the #FreeBritney movement because she didn’t speak out but now it’s Fe staying staying quiet and you say we don’t know if she’s helping or not.

Hide contents

She’s not.

think ur mixing me up withsomeone else cause i barely even post on here anymore and dont recall saying that

plus theres a big difference between jamie lynn and fe 

also theres more proof to let us know that jamie doesnt supprt free britney

I think all these people who have been on Britney’s Payroll and posts these absurd messages are annoying. Say something or dont. You’re not helping the situation being all “mysterious” and once Britney is free of everything she’s going to cut out all the ones who manipulated and scared her into doing things she didn’t want to do and right now all these “quiet” people are looking a little fake to me.

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Fe is loyal to Lynne before Britney imo so i don’t see her speaking out because Lynne seems to like to stay off the radar. 

This.

It would be out of turn for Fe to speak about it when she’s a close friend to Lynne. It may also affect the current case which is upcoming. For now it is important to stay quiet I do understand from that perspective. 

Fe is a good person I don’t get bad vibes from her she’s always been so good with Britney. Although let’s not pretend she wasn’t fed up when Fe was around especially 2004ish during Chaotic. Fe must have witnessed her being forced on tour and the times she wasn’t allowed to be young because she had such a heavy schedule. Fe must have knew how demanding it all must have been for her and she was at one stage part of her huge entourage so she must know it has gone on.

Archived