Watch Paris Hilton's YouTube documentary: This is Paris

Check out the newly released Paris Hilton documentary. It got huge buzz at Cannes Film Festival. Academy Award nomination is coming. Loves it

Insightful testimonials from Kyle Richards, Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Kim praises Hilton as being the one that "started the paparazzi following your every move" and followed with saying she wouldn't "be here today if [Paris] hadn't started out in the reality world and her introducing me to the world".

GIF paris hilton kim kardashian bye - animated GIF on GIFERLindsay lohan britney spears paris hilton GIF on GIFER - by Mavelas

paris.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Hi all

Paris just released her documentary. I'm pretty sure Britney has similar experience especially the "solitary confinement" and not trusting anyone not even her family.

she wanted her freedom. and visualized on what that looks like. find "survivors from the school" Mercy ministries in Britneys case

the photoshoot lachapelle  etc

hope Britney does something like this and she becomes her BFF when she's free to help her find the groove back.

Britney should seriously watch this!

I’m watching it now. I don't consider myself a Paris Hilton fan but I also don’t consider myself a hater. For those of you that weren’t around when Paps chases Britney down...watch this doc. Paris touches on that, but then Kim K says Paris was the first celeb that got chased down. Kim is so dumb sometimes ...Princess Diana Says Hi bish. 

• Like 3

It's a weird documentary because for half of it you're thinking "boo hoo poor little rich girl", and pretty much everything is very reality show-ish, from the boyfriend fight at Tomorrowland and stuff. The only topic where she's very candidly about is the Provo Canyon School, but the animations makes it feel less personal. She barely talked about her reality shows, which I believe is something that most people who follows her wanted to know more about it.

For the way that she claims to live her whole life you can see why she went towards Britney, she probably felt close to her being so watched by everyone, the media, being so secluded from real life.

• Like 3

Its waaaay too long :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: i got bored tbh and I feel for her on the provo abuse but she only talked about it for about 25% of the film. The rest is: I wanted to be famous and get back at my parents for controlling my life. If weren’t for provo abuse i wouldnt have done a lot of the stuff i did. I never get to take a vacation :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: people send me things so ive only been photographed twice in everything. poor me im rich. poor this. its all an act. 

Again I feel for her but it doesn’t help her IMO. I think people are going to mock her even more. 

• Like 2

Maybe I'll watch one day, but I always saw Paris as an empty person, and Im not trying to drag her but...

She always reminds me this character energy even when she tries to escape the character... not a real person.

Partying with Paris must be amazing, but that's It. A real friendship from her? Nicole and Kim used to be her inseparable friends, and only now Kim and Paris reconnect, but far from a friendship.

I don't think Paris is a bad person, she just gives me fakeness all over.

8 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

Check out the newly released Paris Hilton documentary. It got huge buzz at Cannes Film Festival. Academy Award nomination is coming. Loves it

Insightful testimonials from Kyle Richards, Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Kim praises Hilton as being the one that "started the paparazzi following your every move" and followed with saying she wouldn't "be here today if [Paris] hadn't started out in the reality world and her introducing me to the world".

GIF paris hilton kim kardashian bye - animated GIF on GIFERLindsay lohan britney spears paris hilton GIF on GIFER - by Mavelas

paris.jpg

I’ll be watching this on my day off tomorrow. Stay tuned for my Ronan review :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Is it a depressing watch? I really want to see it but not if it’s triggering :scalped:  

edit: omg I hope my fave emote isn’t gone ;(  ^

Hmmm it's fine .. not that triggering.

but a lot of moments in the second half she addresses that she was done being controlled and wanted to design her life the way she wanted.

and she was in some canyon school that messed her up. they wanted to break the people there and she just ran away from those schools

• Like 1

Paris and Britney are sooooo different. Paris was born into wealth and Britney the opposite. The one thing they have in common is having their sense of control taken away resulting in rebellion. Paris also made a great point about her missing out on childhood and having a hard time growing up. No offense to Britney but she’s very childlike at times and that’s probably a normal result of her working her entire childhood almost. It was a great documentary but I do feel a lot of people will have a hard time accepting her as human when she was born into privilege. I love her regardless. It makes sense why she loves Britney so much. She can really identify with her on a human level even though their backgrounds are so different. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block