Taylor Swift's "folklore" is no longer #1 on the Billboard 200 for now that is. I'll explain.

Folklore went to #5 after the six consecutive weeks on top. In its seventh week, the album sold 48,000 units (she's not a streaming force) to be honest. 

Several articles claim Taylor put her catalog online the day Witness came out simply to sabotage Katy Perry. Several saw this as a villain strategy. 

But now it's all love.

Anyway, Taylor is no longer #1, but come Christmas season when she releases and ships physical units estimated in the US to be about 3,000,000 total of the vinyl pre orders, once all 8 covers with different bar codes (UPC) ship and scan she will be back on top. 

The only woman who could end her is Adele.

And until Covid is over... reports from actual scientists with degrees suggest a huge and more deadly second wave is expected this holiday season and should last until February. 

I already plan on going to my grandparents and staying there til the second wave is over. Christmas will not be cancelled and we shouldn't separate ourselves from family Xmas traditions, cos serious depression from the holidays kick in cos loneliness is at a higher peek during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays cos we grew up with that one time of the year. The whole family came together under one roof to celebrate the holidays. Whether ski lodge and such. 

But business perspective Taylor knows Billboard doesn't count pre orders. She knows her fans have unlimited line of Platinum and Diamond credit, have all bills paid cause most of her fans are from loaded families or have trust funds they are set for life. Don't need to work, everything is paid for. 

So by having two different ship dates: one for CDs and cassette, the other with the vinyl and digital download with no clothes set for November... she made sure to top the charts during the holidays and stay there. 

Related:

folklore-slips.jpg.a2fed228610eab44136cc0b22a13fe74.jpg

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Folklore went to #5 after the six consecutive weeks on top selling 48,000 (she's not a streaming force) to be honest. 

Several articles indicate, they believe she put her catalog the day witness came out to sabotage Katy Perry, several saw this as the villian strategy. 

Anyway I would say for now she's not #1. But come the Christmas season when she releases and ships Those estimated in the US to be about 3,000,000 Total of the vinyl pre orders, once all 8 covers with different bar codes (UPC) ship and scan she will be back on top, only woman who could end her is Adele, and Until covid season is over, reports from actual scientists with degrees suggest a huge and more deadly second wave is expected this holiday season and should last until February. 

I already plan on going to my grandparents and staying there til the second wave is over. Christmas will not be cancelled and we shouldn't separate ourselves from family Xmas traditions, cos serious depression from the holidays kick in cos loneliness is at a higher peek during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays cos we grew up with that one time of the year. The whole family came together under one roof to celebrate the holidays. Whether ski lodge and such. 

But business perspective Taylor knows billboard don't count pre orders and she knows her fans have unlimited line of Platinum and diamond credit, have all bills paid cos most of her fans are from loaded families or have trust funds they are set for life. Don't need to work, everything is paid for. 

So by having two different ship dates. 

One for CDs and cassettes

The other with the Vinyl and digital download with no clothes set for November. She made sure to top the charts during the holidays and stay there. 

Ummmm.... what? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 7
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The range in this thread. From Taylor’s decline on the charts, to holidays with family, to trust fund kids and a second wave of Covid-19 more dangerous than the current one :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

You missed how we should have given Taylor credit for Katy's self-destruction in her career. 

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block