Taylor Swift's "folklore" is no longer #1 on the Billboard 200 for now that is. I'll explain.

Just now, Invitation said:

NO!

Yours was simply stating that she was #1 again for the 6th week. I need an open investigation on it like Spicy Chica did this week!

Do you think your upcoming exams has anything to do with it? Or your recent meltdown? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

ohhhhh okay

Just now, Invitation said:

Do you think your upcoming exams has anything to do with it? Or your recent meltdown? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I am not going for a taylor swift exam :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

NO!

Yours was simply stating that she was #1 again for the 6th week. I need an open investigation on it like Spicy Chica did this week!

Spicy Chica says on his IG he has "insiders", Don't Laugh GIFs | Tenor

so I don't know how much y'all will be able to come up with!  

The best Lady Gaga singles, ranked | EW.com

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block