Taylor Swift's "folklore" is no longer #1 on the Billboard 200 for now that is. I'll explain.

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

We thought it was supposed to be about Taylor's Folklore album, but then it went to Katy's demise, family trips with grandparents, depression during Christmas, trust fund kids, and the pandemic being worse with the second wave...I'm sure I'm missing more. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

You also missed the part about :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: ending Taylor Swift 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jonjon2000 said:

So... just for information. What was the purpose of this thread? That Taylor had a massive album that no one saw coming, and after 6 weeks in #1 she moved to #5, and that is supposed to mean she is flopping?

Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

Poor Taylor. She is INDEED FLOPPING HARRRRRRD. Only 900 million streams, her label will drop her soon. And only after less than 2 months. This is really bad news for Taylor. Also... 

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2020/7/taylor-swift-breaks-24-hour-streaming-record-on-spotify-for-8th-album-folklore-625253

Excuse Me What GIF

Spoiler

she's not a streaming force

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block