MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

Just now, Slayer said:

15 - Everybody

Overall rate: 7.039

YJSN.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x3) @Britney-fan12332143 @PokemonSpears @Mainshow

Highest rate: 10/10 (x7) @Cinderella85 @Towelney @Lemon_Drop @mihai.serban @BUWYGF @Britney'sBish @Midnight 

Comments:

·      good bonus track.

·     The only song on Blackout that isn't a remix that is replaceable, ANY of the flawless demos recorded for Blackout could have easily taken this spot. The way her vocals are processed sound like she's a video game character. The lyrics aren't horrible but not great either. The song feels too slow to be dance-able for me.

·      I don't understand how this gets hate and why?? honestly a bop and should be appreciated more

·      Skippable

·      I’m glad it didn’t make the standard edition cut. I’ll leave it there. 

·     And here we go: The most horrible Britney track ever. I've forgiven her for massacring Sweet Dreams that way, though

·      I don't understand why people hate this song, it's awesome.

·     AN ABSOLUTE TEN. This is how you pay homage to a song without copying. LEARN FROM BRITNEY THIEFYONCE. 

·     It samples a huge song so its easy to jump to comparison. Its not as good as Sweet Dreams but there are some cool parts.

·     Never cared for the Eurythmics Sweet Dreams beat

·     People are gonna judge me for this but I kinda really like Everybody. I love the verses

·     Not one of my faves but it’s a pretty underrated song all the same. I love the Sweet Dreams sample, the 80s sound and Britney’s rap is lowkey iconic. It’s a shame she didn’t get the writing credit for it she deserved! 

·      I heard the demo first, and honestly I prefer it. The final track lost some grit. Hard to go wrong with a Sweet Dreams sample though.

·      I love Sweet Dreams and I appreciate Britney didn't just do a cover. It totally fits the mood of the album and you can tell Britney was really feeling it!

·     It’s a fun dance song but it’s nothing special. 

·      That annoying siren sound effect ruins the song for me.

·      Spotify version is a mess, my rate is for the original. I hate those hip hop air horns 

·      It's not a great song but boy is it catchy af!

omg people did this song dirty :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

the sweet dream sample slapped and this song is a bop 

• Love 4
Just now, Slayer said:

15 - Everybody

Overall rate: 7.039

YJSN.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x3) @Britney-fan12332143 @PokemonSpears @Mainshow

Highest rate: 10/10 (x7) @Cinderella85 @Towelney @Lemon_Drop @mihai.serban @BUWYGF @Britney'sBish @Midnight 

Comments:

·      good bonus track.

·     The only song on Blackout that isn't a remix that is replaceable, ANY of the flawless demos recorded for Blackout could have easily taken this spot. The way her vocals are processed sound like she's a video game character. The lyrics aren't horrible but not great either. The song feels too slow to be dance-able for me.

·      I don't understand how this gets hate and why?? honestly a bop and should be appreciated more

·      Skippable

·      I’m glad it didn’t make the standard edition cut. I’ll leave it there. 

·     And here we go: The most horrible Britney track ever. I've forgiven her for massacring Sweet Dreams that way, though

·      I don't understand why people hate this song, it's awesome.

·     AN ABSOLUTE TEN. This is how you pay homage to a song without copying. LEARN FROM BRITNEY THIEFYONCE. 

·     It samples a huge song so its easy to jump to comparison. Its not as good as Sweet Dreams but there are some cool parts.

·     Never cared for the Eurythmics Sweet Dreams beat

·     People are gonna judge me for this but I kinda really like Everybody. I love the verses

·     Not one of my faves but it’s a pretty underrated song all the same. I love the Sweet Dreams sample, the 80s sound and Britney’s rap is lowkey iconic. It’s a shame she didn’t get the writing credit for it she deserved! 

·      I heard the demo first, and honestly I prefer it. The final track lost some grit. Hard to go wrong with a Sweet Dreams sample though.

·      I love Sweet Dreams and I appreciate Britney didn't just do a cover. It totally fits the mood of the album and you can tell Britney was really feeling it!

·     It’s a fun dance song but it’s nothing special. 

·      That annoying siren sound effect ruins the song for me.

·      Spotify version is a mess, my rate is for the original. I hate those hip hop air horns 

·      It's not a great song but boy is it catchy af!

Everybody is a bop :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 2