New Insta: Another new Project Rose pic (9/9)

jennyj

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Omg she looks so pretty and btw for those who don’t realize u can see that her mouth surgery has def mostly faded away 

surgeries don’t just “fade away” maybe the lip fillers did, but the surgery can not:) or at least, if it’s the surgery britney likely had, which basically is connecting 2 muscles to raise her smile, but maybe she didn’t have a surgery at all, so who knows! 

5 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

surgeries don’t just “fade away” maybe the lip fillers did, but the surgery can not:) or at least, if it’s the surgery britney likely had, which basically is connecting 2 muscles to raise her smile, but maybe she didn’t have a surgery at all, so who knows! 

She didn’t this is what she got and the man who did it:

When did she go to Morocco? Maybe during the Live in Concert tour?? If she did really go there then I love how she can go places without the world knowing but hmm I think there was another instance when she said she went somewhere or that she got something from her grandma and turns out she was just trying to be funny...I’m not remembering the exact details.

Archived