I said this before concerning Sam *

Cappycorn87

15 hours ago, JustWendy said:

This.

It's the same people who think "Britney" is the one posting on Instagram or that FTR was some kind of subversive independent 2008 movie that got released against team conservatorship's will.. It's the people who hate her team and Britney's situation but still buy any **** they put out with Britney's name on it.

They of course support Sam, not because he's a knight in shining armor or someone with noble intentions.

It's just... the thirst.

Queens be thirsty, bb. Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have never seen so much miscorrelation in one post. :nyheadache: First off, everyone and their mother's know it isn't Britney posting on her public Instagram and that FTR brushed a lot of things under the rug. No one, again NO ONE is denying thaT. Us normal Britney fans aren't thirsty for Sam but rather believe that Britney deserves to settle down with whomever she pleases, DESPITE her circumstances and not because a bunch of psychotic conspiracy theorist fans are making ridiculous statements. Seek help. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m gonna be real, if I was a guy regardless of age, I wouldn’t be able to deal with the restrictions. As hot, sweet, funny as she is and I’m betting she’s great in the sack, it would just be too awkward, a relationship should be carefree. But with her having to confer with people before I can take her out for a freaking meal, it would feel like a business meeting, when in reality she should be able to just grab a bodyguard and go. 

Now I’m not gonna speak matter of factly about a relationship when I don’t know either person personally like other users on here, I’m glad she has someone to hangout with, have fun with and bang, but I’m not gonna deny it is suspect.

If the cship comes to an end and Sam is still there, that’s amazing, if not, then we’ll know and hopefully the people who were adamant he was fake and vice versa, will eat their words  and those of us who remained on the fence can just sit back and watch, lol

6 hours ago, JustWendy said:

This.

It's the same people who think "Britney" is the one posting on Instagram or that FTR was some kind of subversive independent 2008 movie that got released against team conservatorship's will.. It's the people who hate her team and Britney's situation but still buy any **** they put out with Britney's name on it.

They of course support Sam, not because he's a knight in shining armor or someone with noble intentions.

It's just... the thirst.

Queens be thirsty, bb. Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

:gimmemoar:

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

Why is this even a discussion? The guy LIED that she checked herself into a mental health facility! He said she was a “hero” for acknowledging her issues and seeking help... WHILE SHE WAS BEING FORCED AGAINST HER WILL. 

There are plenty of signs that he’s a scumbag, but that part is straight up confirmation. I don’t get how anyone thinks the guy isn’t shady. 

• Leader

I think Sam genuinely cares about her, but is also aware that her super stardom could help elevate his career. I bet Britney doesn't mind that he's gained more of a following, got new jobs etc because he's dating her. She knows *anyone* dating her will be sucked into this fame vortex. I think he's handled things quite well considering he's still pretty young. 

This whole notion that he's leeching off her and doesn't give a **** about her... I don't buy that. But yes, he has definitely benefited. Not sure that's a bad thing though. IDK IDK

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think Sam genuinely cares about her, but is also aware that her super stardom could help elevate his career. I bet Britney doesn't mind that he's gained more of a following, got new jobs etc because he's dating her. She knows *anyone* dating her will be sucked into this fame vortex. I think he's handled things quite well considering he's still pretty young. 

This whole notion that he's leeching off her and doesn't give a **** about her... I don't buy that. But yes, he has definitely benefited. Not sure that's a bad thing though. IDK IDK

The king has spoken :mimiclap: 

On 9/6/2020 at 11:54 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

No guy is walking into Britney situation under a restrictive FRAUDULENT conservatorship unless they are getting something from it.  Britney has no rights or freedom and you folks just think Sam or any other guy under this FRAUDULENT conservatorship just walked into it freely.  I guess you all so badly want to see Sam as a knight in shining armor i guess.

It took them 3 month after they met to go on a date, I wouldn't call that "walk into it freely" lol...

I do believe he cares about her. 

Just now, Cheshire-B said:

It took them 3 month after they met to go on a date, I wouldn't call that "walk into it freely" lol...

I think the original poster means the men Britney dates are filtered by her team. In other words, they have to go through them to get to and stay with BritneyBritney can't freely go out and meet people so people are saying it's arranged, basically.

17 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I do believe he cares about her. 

Well... Technically.... He walked up to her (idk how since she's always heavily guarded), "joked with her" and gave his number to her. It wasn't till several months later that she saw his number in her bag and rang him up. 

I don't buy that story one bit. A woman who's so protected and guarded where no one can even ask how she is without first signing an NDA and yet he can freely just talk to her like it's nothing? Makes no sense at all if you ask me 

15 hours ago, Ashwin said:

I fail to see the "benefits" Sam is getting from dating Britney? Has any of her ex's lives changed post dating her? Not including Kevin. 

Maybe because you're lacking reading comprehension. I literally said the benefits in my post. You either skipped it because it's not sucking off Sam or just missed it.  But it's there if you want to go back to it.  :kfed:

5 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Boro kareht mader jende ye bishoor Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

I love how you went and used Google translator. Score! Now, it seems like my last comment about beating a dead horse didn't go to ur head. You respect MY opinion (doesn't look like your are) and I'll respect yours. 

In case you need to know what that means (since it sounds like you're comprehension isn't all there), I'll dumb it down for you. it means you can tell us how you feel about Sam. I can tell you how I feel about Sam. And neither of us will fight over it anymore. We can explain why we feel that way about him and give examples. 

Think you can comply? 

19 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I love how you went and used Google translator. Score! Now, it seems like my last comment about beating a dead horse didn't go to ur head. You respect MY opinion (doesn't look like your are) and I'll respect yours. 

In case you need to know what that means (since it sounds like you're comprehension isn't all there), I'll dumb it down for you. it means you can tell us how you feel about Sam. I can tell you how I feel about Sam. And neither of us will fight over it anymore. We can explain why we feel that way about him and give examples. 

Think you can comply? 

Except for the fact that your mother language is my first language and that if I didn't speak the language, there would have been no way for me to even use Google Translate. The self-drag. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg 

To conclude, I respect rational opinions. What I find unusual is you continuously consuming this forum with your constant hostility, stalking, conspiracy theories and cold, irrational bullying towards someone you don't even know. Ask yourself -- what good comes out of being an obsessed maniac over someone who (or at least we all hope) doesn't even know of your existence?

Think you can comply? Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

40 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Except for the fact that your mother language is my first language and that if I didn't speak the language, there would have been no way for me to even use Google Translate. The self-drag. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg 

To conclude, I respect rational opinions. What I find unusual is you continuously consuming this forum with your constant hostility, stalking, conspiracy theories and cold, irrational bullying towards someone you don't even know. Ask yourself -- what good comes out of being an obsessed maniac over someone who (or at least we all hope) doesn't even know of your existence?

Think you can comply? Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

Taking a page outta my book. I love how you're so original. Go to bed. It's late. 

Archived