I said this before concerning Sam *

Cappycorn87

14 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Does this mean you’ll stop berating this forum with your annoying and childish Sam conspiracy theories from now on? :yesplease: 

No, I have the freedom to say what I wanna say about him. But my point is us arguing back and forth is like beating a dead horse with a stick. Both sides won't budge. So best to respect each other's opinions and wait patiently for the truth to come out. 

You're gonna defend him. OK. You have your reasons. I have mine. Read and scroll on by. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone ever considered that maybe, just maybe. britney is aware that maybe he's interested in her cause she's BRITNEY SPEARS the global superstar and that she's fine with it? hes an attractive dude and probably a fun / nice person to be around. she can dump his *** anytime, she's the one that has it all, not him. + the *** must be great, hes 24 and the stamina and the body...

i think that you guys ignore that britney is smart and way more aware than people think. - she's made it this far for a reason. i have no idea what to think as we don't know enough but consider for a second that she could be "using" him too...

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

has anyone ever considered that maybe, just maybe. britney is aware that maybe he's interested in her cause she's BRITNEY SPEARS the global superstar and that she's fine with it? hes an attractive dude and probably a fun / nice person to be around. she can dump his *** anytime, she's the one that has it all, not him. + the *** must be great, hes 24 and the stamina and the body...

i think that you guys ignore that britney is smart and way more aware than people think. - she's made it this far for a reason. i have no idea what to think as we don't know enough but consider for a second that she could be "using" him too...

Sorry I love her but Britney is not smart with men. She's never been.  Everyone told her about KFed. She wanted to stick it to everyone.  There's lots of women like this,  some women are just hopelessly wanting love that they'll convince themselves of anything to hold onto a person.  Saying she's smart with guys though... uh no,  I have the receipts to back that option up.  She is not smart with men. 

5 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

So what is your point? You want/wanted Britney to stay single forever and not even have a companion? I swear you *******s are running on thin ice with these Sam Asghari speculations. For all we know, it could have been Sam who helped her break the chains and find a way out of this corrupt conservatorship as early as 2018. He has supported her through all this chaos by not only being loyal to her but by subtly hinting that he supports her freedom without ever selling her personal life out and making sure to abide by NDA guidelines. Not to mention, if Britney ever for a second felt threatened by his actions, it would have been brought up in court by now and we would have had some sort of documentation that he is, in fact, on her payroll but once again, some of you are just blind sheep and running your ideas based on theory rather than fact. Go get some fresh air. 

And this is on PERIODT :lessons:

People be having no life, hating on this poor man.

Sam came into her lie at a time when Jamie stepped off the conservataship as he was severely sick. 
So how could he have been hired by Jamie, when he isn’t 

I get we are scared for Britney since she had 2 public relationships that broke her heart, but If Sam were really here for the money, he would have left his occupation, and continuously post pictures of Britney and then together to make a name for himself as “Britney’s boyfriend”

Hes still out here trying to make a name for HIMSELF! “Sam Ashgari” and he doesn’t frequently promote Britney in his Instagram account

Britney is happy with him, and I hope their relationship will stay 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:Im confused. Sam didnt come into play when jaime was sick...sam came into play before we saw the slumber party video, so that couldve been anywhere from 3 months to a year before that video was dropped. There is no conspiracy because he is on payroll. He aint str8 and just cuz we have yet to see the paper trail doesnt mean it isnt there. If britney is considered a child, if he was actually having *** with her wouldnt that be considered r*** anyways??? :cheese:

8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

No guy is walking into Britney situation under a restrictive FRAUDULENT conservatorship unless they are getting something from it.  Britney has no rights or freedom and you folks just think Sam or any other guy under this FRAUDULENT conservatorship just walked into it freely.  I guess you all so badly want to see Sam as a knight in shining armor i guess.

This.

It's the same people who think "Britney" is the one posting on Instagram or that FTR was some kind of subversive independent 2008 movie that got released against team conservatorship's will.. It's the people who hate her team and Britney's situation but still buy any **** they put out with Britney's name on it.

They of course support Sam, not because he's a knight in shining armor or someone with noble intentions.

It's just... the thirst.

Queens be thirsty, bb. Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

54 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

This.

It's the same people who think "Britney" is the one posting on Instagram or that FTR was some kind of subversive independent 2008 movie that got released against team conservatorship's will.. It's the people who hate her team and Britney's situation but still buy any **** they put out with Britney's name on it.

They of course support Sam, not because he's a knight in shining armor or someone with noble intentions.

It's just... the thirst.

Queens be thirsty, bb. Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Both of u r spot on i love it

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

If Sam were really here for the money, he would have left his occupation, and continuously post pictures of Britney and then together to make a name for himself as “Britney’s boyfriend”

Girl,  whaaat? He does do that.  Back in his first year with her he was constantly posting whatever he could about her. He's in every article about her now. It's disgusting. The articles aren't about him but he's always included with pictures. He's definitely made a name of himself as Britney's boyfriend. Plus back in the day he'd have video of her when she was obviously trying to hide and hed uploaded it for his birthday. It was creepy then and nobody paid it attention. Then came the lioness stuff.  Now it's "my girl took these pics" out having her in the background. He wants everyone to know he's with her. Because it makes headlines and then his name gets included. If he was real or not this is 100% what is happening for him. Plus allegedly he left his personal training. To be an insta model? To get movie deals? Yeah ok. He's just so in demand.  He lacks the charm and charisma of a real actor,  he's only pretty to look at but he's over beefed up. But seriously some people want to be so blind to how he benefits off of his girlfriend.  And then act like it's not in the very realm of possibility he's using her.  Go back and look at his ex girlfriends,  look at his taste in them. Then compare to Britney. She's not his type. She never would be his type if she was just a normal every day woman. He's with her because her stardom gives him what he wants. It's leech behavior.  I don't want her to be single and miserable. I want leeches to stop sucking her dry.  For opportunists to stop having the opportunity to take from her to give her so little back... I didn't like Kfed and I don't like Scam. I didn't really have a problem with her other boyfriends because they weren't so obvious  or maybe the cship wasn't so obvious but now things have changed and things are obviously not right. 

4 minutes ago, Justney said:

Girl,  whaaat? He does do that.  Back in his first year with her he was constantly posting whatever he could about her. He's in every article about her now. It's disgusting. The articles aren't about him but he's always included with pictures. He's definitely made a name of himself as Britney's boyfriend. Plus back in the day he'd have video of her when she was obviously trying to hide and hed uploaded it for his birthday. It was creepy then and nobody paid it attention. Then came the lioness stuff.  Now it's "my girl took these pics" out having her in the background. He wants everyone to know he's with her. Because it makes headlines and then his name gets included. If he was real or not this is 100% what is happening for him. Plus allegedly he left his personal training. To be an insta model? To get movie deals? Yeah ok. He's just so in demand.  He lacks the charm and charisma of a real actor,  he's only pretty to look at but he's over beefed up. But seriously some people want to be so blind to how he benefits off of his girlfriend.  And then act like it's not in the very realm of possibility he's using her.  Go back and look at his ex girlfriends,  look at his taste in them. Then compare to Britney. She's not his type. She never would be his type if she was just a normal every day woman. He's with her because her stardom gives him what he wants. It's leech behavior.  I don't want her to be single and miserable. I want leeches to stop sucking her dry.  For opportunists to stop having the opportunity to take from her to give her so little back... I didn't like Kfed and I don't like Scam. I didn't really have a problem with her other boyfriends because they weren't so obvious  or maybe the cship wasn't so obvious but now things have changed and things are obviously not right. 

Your overreacting he’s totally fine, there is hardly anything shady about him 

1 hour ago, Kiey said:

He seems fine?

Hot, 24 year old, a fitness model

maybe rather dull or something

but Britney is the man in the relationship. She has all the POWER

he's her boytoy and if the dynamic works then it works. she seems happy with him and they work out together

Hes only hot cuz of his fake teeth. His real teeth...i cant get that image that was burnt into my head out of my head. He will forever be disgusting in my mind because he allowed his teeth to ******* rot in his mouth. How can a health nut allow his whole ******* mouth to turn into a zombie mouth? Tells u how healthy and clean he really is....not

Britney fans always thinks NO ONE loves Britney.. Jason didn't, David didn't (until this year we suddenly say he did...), Charlie didn't, NO ONE is ever good enough for the fans for britney..

We dont give a **** about her laugh with them, how they make her happy, we just want her to be ******* unhappy and alone, because everyone has a motive...

And when we run out of arguments, we are now using the "it's actually r*** to have *** with someone in a conversatorship". Holy ****..

Maybe just leave Sam out of it right now, and let time speak for itself. If he is fake, she will take care of it.

But mind you, Sam have NOTHING to do with Tri-star, he still have the same agents as before, and his PR team are mostly himself, he doesn't have anyone else

52 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Britney fans always thinks NO ONE loves Britney.. Jason didn't, David didn't (until this year we suddenly say he did...), Charlie didn't, NO ONE is ever good enough for the fans for britney..

We dont give a **** about her laugh with them, how they make her happy, we just want her to be ******* unhappy and alone, because everyone has a motive...

And when we run out of arguments, we are now using the "it's actually r*** to have *** with someone in a conversatorship". Holy ****..

Maybe just leave Sam out of it right now, and let time speak for itself. If he is fake, she will take care of it.

But mind you, Sam have NOTHING to do with Tri-star, he still have the same agents as before, and his PR team are mostly himself, he doesn't have anyone else

Or...his bankroll is actually thru tristar and thats how theyre keeping his paycheck hidden! U need some D clearly

Archived