I said this before concerning Sam *

Cappycorn87

No guy is walking into Britney situation under a restrictive FRAUDULENT conservatorship unless they are getting something from it.  Britney has no rights or freedom and you folks just think Sam or any other guy under this FRAUDULENT conservatorship just walked into it freely.  I guess you all so badly want to see Sam as a knight in shining armor i guess.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

No guy is walking into Britney situation under a restrictive FRAUDULENT conservatorship unless they are getting something from it.  Britney has no rights or freedom and you folks just think Sam or any other guy under this FRAUDULENT conservatorship just walked into it freely.  I guess you all so badly want to see Sam as a knight in shining armor i guess.

THIS! THANK YOU!!! There is absolutely no way he's in it for genuine love. He Def is getting something in return. And anyone who is gonna defend him ahem, Slayer, they really need to look at all the facts, all the things he's done and really give me a good explanation as to why he's the real deal. 

And do not say he makes her happy. Chris Watts made his wife happy and then we find out he killed his wife and 2 little girls. Moral of the story: you don't know how dark someone really is and what their real motive is. 

Sam is slipping and it's beginning to show. 

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

THIS! THANK YOU!!! There is absolutely no way he's in it for genuine love. He Def is getting something in return. And anyone who is gonna defend him ahem, Slayer, they really need to look at all the facts, all the things he's done and really give me a good explanation as to why he's the real deal. 

And do not say he makes her happy. Chris Watts made his wife happy and then we find out he killed his wife and 2 little girls. Moral of the story: you don't know how dark someone really is and what their real motive is. 

Sam is slipping and it's beginning to show. 

They think Britney has a choice in these guys

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Every guy under the conservatorship is painted the same

I've edited my post because I meant not to paint every fan with the same brush. You're implying everyone here is for Sam when it's actually quite the opposite, the majority are not. 

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They think Britney has a choice in these guys

She can't have the freedom to drive to get a Starbucks Mocha Frap but yet she's got total freedom to choose anyone for a bf, right? Yeah. A cup of coffee is such an important life decision that could make or break you, but a bf who you share your life with isn't. 

Yeah I do agree in a way. She is beautiful and a goddess. And she has a really fun/lovely personality (that I wished my girlfriend had), but what 23 year old hot guy who can get any girl he desires is going to walk into a life (circus) of a girl who has a team of people checking up on her 24/7 and can’t drive or order a pizza for no reason... I wouldn’t. Think about it...

STILL. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time but the way he’s been moving recently just gives me a vibe that he’s not on her side.

I totally agree and I know some people say he is playing nice to stay close to Britney but the thing is not only is he playing nice, he's actively feeding into the facade her team has created that everything is hunky dory. This includes him interacting with her official IG account which is shady due to posts painting Lou as innocent or the "me time :)" insta post regarding the forced mental health facility stay(many examples I won't get into). A bf who was not down with the fu**ery would not play pretend that this facade is legit because it does the opposite of help Britney's case. I am not delusional to think she never has fun with him but I would too if that was my only option. One look at Sam's Instagram and you know this guy is clearly using her to boost his career. Just today he posted himself as Iron Man or Wolverine in his story. He wants an acting career very bad and it shows. If you look back a his old relationships they all reek of PR.

So what is your point? You want/wanted Britney to stay single forever and not even have a companion? I swear you *******s are running on thin ice with these Sam Asghari speculations. For all we know, it could have been Sam who helped her break the chains and find a way out of this corrupt conservatorship as early as 2018. He has supported her through all this chaos by not only being loyal to her but by subtly hinting that he supports her freedom without ever selling her personal life out and making sure to abide by NDA guidelines. Not to mention, if Britney ever for a second felt threatened by his actions, it would have been brought up in court by now and we would have had some sort of documentation that he is, in fact, on her payroll but once again, some of you are just blind sheep and running your ideas based on theory rather than fact. Go get some fresh air. 

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

I totally agree and I know some people say he is playing nice to stay close to Britney but the thing is not only is he playing nice, he's actively feeding into the facade her team has created that everything is hunky dory. This includes him interacting with her official IG account which is shady due to posts painting Lou as innocent or the "me time :)" insta post regarding the forced mental health facility stay(many examples I won't get into). A bf who was not down with the fu**ery would not play pretend that this facade is legit because it does the opposite of help Britney's case. I am not delusional to think she never has fun with him but I would too if that was my only option. One look at Sam's Instagram and you know this guy is clearly using her to boost his career. Just today he posted himself as Iron Man or Wolverine in his story. He wants an acting career very bad and it shows. If you look back a his old relationships they all reek of PR.

So far, nobody in Hollywood checking for him

Must not be sucking the right ****s

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

He is a struggling Hollywood actor...that’s what struggling Hollywood actors...do? With or without Britney, that’s what he set out to pursuit. Even that, look up the cost-benefit analysis in relationships. I swear y’all just be tearing this poor man up for simply just breathing. Let. It. Go.

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

He is a struggling Hollywood actor...that’s what struggling Hollywood actors...do? With or without Britney, that’s what he set out to pursuit. Even that, look up the cost-benefit analysis in relationships. I swear y’all just be tearing this poor man up for simply just breathing. Let. It. Go.

But be real. Did you know who he was before 2016? No. Now you do because of her. And it's not like he's some big time Hollywood actor. He does Z list movies that no one's heard of and he acts like they're as big as a Nolan film. 

Dude loves stroking his own ego. He's a nobody. He thinks he can be something big in hollywood but fact is no one but TMZ cares about him. 

10 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Don't skip over the rest of my post. Britney, who is worth a fortune, is vulnerable and has the literal rights of a child and everybody and their mama who has worked with her like Andrew Gallery, Dave LaChapelle have said Britney can't even breathe or make decisions for herself because of their controlling nature but you think her psycho control team is gonna let Sam the shining white knight watch her in her mansion for 4 years straight just like that ? :plzexplain: He has played friendly with Jamie Lynn and Papa Spears all these years as well.

Your logic: It's ok if Sam is amoral because he's a regular struggling actor and she smiles with him sometimes. :rlynow:

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

But be real. Did you know who he was before 2016? No. Now you do because of her. And it's not like he's some big time Hollywood actor. He does Z list movies that no one's heard of and he acts like they're as big as a Nolan film. 

Dude loves stroking his own ego. He's a nobody. He thinks he can be something big in hollywood but fact is no one but TMZ cares about him. 

Imagine being this angry at a person you don’t know for no reason and for literally pursuing his dreams as a fitness model/actor?? It’s Hollywood. Everyone has to stroke their ego in some form or another or else you get run over — whether it’s Sam, an aspiring rapper or some random Instagram model with 50K followers. And to answer your question — I did in fact know who he was before Slumber Party, thanks to Fifth Harmony and RPT. Anything else?

7 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Don't skip over the rest of my post. Britney, who is worth a fortune, is vulnerable and has the literal rights of a child and everybody and their mama who has worked with her like Andrew Gallery, Dave LaChapelle have said Britney can't even breathe or make decisions for herself because of their controlling nature but you think her psycho control team is gonna let a Sam the shining white knight watch her in her mansion for 4 years straight just like that ? :plzexplain: He has played friendly with Jamie Lynn and Papa Spears all these years as well.

Your logic: It's ok if Sam is amoral because he's a regular struggling actor and she smiles with him sometimes. :rlynow:

I addressed the first part of your initial post in my initial post. Feel free to read and analyze. Until then, all you have for receipts on Sam are only and ONLY speculations. Have a splendid day, dear. 

1 minute ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I addressed the first part of your initial post in my initial post. Feel free to read and analyze. Until then, all you have for receipts on Sam are only and ONLY speculations. Have a splendid day, dear. 

A lot of truths begin as just speculations, case in point Britney's conservatorship abuse. real housewives nene GIF

Man... how many threads do you guys need on this?  Some of you have so much Sam hate that it's becoming a derangement syndrome, just as bad as people have Trump hate syndrome or conspiracy syndrome.  Like seriously, just go outside and get some fresh air and do something with your life instead of spreading hate on people you don't know personally.  She's happy with him, who are you to judge?  Let's not make Exhale anymore toxic than it needs to be.

Archived