I said this before concerning Sam *

Cappycorn87

Just now, Karmickiss said:

A lot of truths begin as just speculations, case in point Britney's conservatorship abuse. real housewives nene GIF

Britney’s conservatorship abuse was questioned from the minute it began. Regardless, let’s just say I agreed with your rebuttal. Are you telling me you want Britney to be alone and single for forever (or at least until the conservatorship is active)? Mental illness.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Man... how many threads do you guys need on this?  Some of you have so much Sam hate that it's becoming a derangement syndrome, just as bad as people have Trump hate syndrome or conspiracy syndrome.  Like seriously, just go outside and get some fresh air and do something with your life instead of spreading hate on people you don't know personally.  She's happy with him, who are you to judge?  Let's not make Exhale anymore toxic than it needs to be.

This. Most of these weird conspiracy theories and speculations are clear valid signs and responses of mental illness. The Exhale community has really diverted from what was a place for freedom of speech to now just useless, psychotic speculation through different sub-contexts. It’s sad to see.

1 minute ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Britney’s conservatorship abuse was questioned from the minute it began. Regardless, let’s just say I agreed with your rebuttal. Are you telling me you want Britney to be alone and single for forever (or at least until the conservatorship is active)? Mental illness.

No, you're putting words in my mouth. I want Britney to have her civil rights back so she can do whatever the **** she wants with her life. 

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

Man... how many threads do you guys need on this?  Some of you have so much Sam hate that it's becoming a derangement syndrome, just as bad as people have Trump hate syndrome or conspiracy syndrome.  Like seriously, just go outside and get some fresh air and do something with your life instead of spreading hate on people you don't know personally.  She's happy with him, who are you to judge?  Let's not make Exhale anymore toxic than it needs to be.

If ur 23, would u be interested in someone in her shoes? I'm legit asking. She has no freedom, she is monitored constantly, she can't do anything.

When you were (if ur older) 23, did you care about permission or were like, "I feel like going to X. Bye, guys, I'll be home late tonight!" and just went and had fun? Imagine being 23, 24, 25, etc and wanting to go on a date with your significant other but they constantly said, "hold on let me see if my dad is okay with it".... Come on. No one wants that. You really mean to tell me that Sam is totally OK with this? 

6 minutes ago, jennyj said:

What is it about Sam that makes him any more qualified to be treated with kid gloves? We drag Jamie Lynn, Lou, Lynne. We speculate on damn near anyone in her inner circle, as we should when she doesn't even have her basic human rights. Is it because Sam is attractive? Miss me with that. The only way Britney, a global star, has been kept under lock and key for 12 years in the public eye all this time is because her inner circle is full of snakes. Also, the tHeReS nO dOcUmEnTs doesn't make him exempt from speculation. There was no documents on anyone this case is barely getting cracked now. 

People literally make the same arguments you're making to discredit the movement, too. PRE-Britney's support for Free Britney.

7 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

No, you're putting words in my mouth. I want Britney to have her civil rights back so she can do whatever the **** she wants with her life. 

No. What you’re doing is berating Sam as if he wasn’t worthy enough to be a part of Britney’s life. Britney is/was in a conservatorship, regardless of Sam or not and we’re all aware that her freedom is constrained but that’s not what I’m arguing against. Start looking at life from glass half-empty to glass half-full. Again — Britney, regardless of BEING in a corrupt conservatorship or unfairly being judged by being the most famous woman on the planet, deserves to find love. Go get some fresh air.

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

No. What you’re doing is berating Sam as if he wasn’t worthy enough to be a part of Britney’s life. Britney is/was in a conservatorship, regardless of Sam or not and we’re all aware that her freedom is constrained but that’s not what I’m arguing against. Start looking at life from glass half-full to glass half-empty. Again — Britney, regardless of BEING in a corrupt conservatorship or unfairly being judged by being the most famous woman on the planet, deserves to find love. Go get some fresh air.

Putting words in my mouth again. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

21 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

What is it about Sam that makes him any more qualified to be treated with kid gloves? We drag Jamie Lynn, Lou, Lynne. We speculate on damn near anyone in her inner circle, as we should when she doesn't even have her basic human rights. Is it because Sam is attractive? Miss me with that. The only way Britney, a global star, has been kept under lock and key for 12 years in the public eye all this time is because her inner circle is full of snakes. Also, the tHeReS nO dOcUmEnTs doesn't make him exempt from speculation. There was no documents on anyone this case is barely getting cracked now. 

People literally make the same arguments you're making to discredit the movement, too. PRE-Britney's support for Free Britney.

Civil and court cases are almost always public record though. Also, I don't believe in tearing people down; for good or for bad. If that's what gets you off, then do you. Tells me enough about your character. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

If ur 23, would u be interested in someone in her shoes? I'm legit asking. She has no freedom, she is monitored constantly, she can't do anything.

When you were (if ur older) 23, did you care about permission or were like, "I feel like going to X. Bye, guys, I'll be home late tonight!" and just went and had fun? Imagine being 23, 24, 25, etc and wanting to go on a date with your significant other but they constantly said, "hold on let me see if my dad is okay with it".... Come on. No one wants that. You really mean to tell me that Sam is totally OK with this? 

What does his age matter? I know guys and girls who are in happy long-term marriages with big age differences, some around his age.... some in even more healthier relationships than some people of the same age lol. Some even struggled to have kids because of the age difference but they stuck together and still ended up being blessed with kids in the end, but yes some also flopped as well... because again, not everyone of their age group acts the same. Jason Trawick was 10 years older than her, and he made her act older than she was.  Now she wants someone younger.  Not every 23/24/25 year old cares about parties and acting a fool.  And even if he did and she's fine that, who are we to judge?  She likes family-oriented people, and she wants to expand hers.  A lot of people would just give up or not even attempt being with her with how nasty and over-bearing her team is. If they don't work in the end, that's between them and so be it. And if they do work, that's great as well. We all want her to be happy and not alone in the end (though I know a lot of people here prefer her single).

15 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

"Britney deserves love".  "As if Sam isn't worthy of Britney".

When did I say she didn't ? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

So what is your point? That Britney should be freed from her conservatorship before committing to a relationship? That she should go hit up some guy at a bar/club (as if she isn’t the most famous woman alive) rather than someone she met through her occupation? I’m genuinely curious since you’re clearly sweeping everything under the rug. 

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

So what is your point? That Britney should be freed from her conservatorship before committing to a relationship? I’m genuinely curious since you’re sweeping everything under the rug. 

I've only expressed my opinion in 13 different languages( including sign language ). I think Stevie Wonder could see my point but, here I love giving to charity...a penny for your thoughts: my point is that I don't trust anyone who has been ALLOWED(you know because everything in her life requires permission legally) 4 years deep by her side during a highly restrictive conservatorship. 

and you know what...

jtLqTP1.gif

7 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I've only expressed my opinion in 13 different languages( including sign language ). I think Stevie Wonder could see my point but, here I love giving to charity...a penny for your thoughts: my point is that I don't trust anyone who has been ALLOWED(you know because everything in her life requires permission legally) 4 years deep by her side during a highly restrictive conservatorship. 

and you know what...

jtLqTP1.gif

So you don’t believe or like the fact that Britney settled down with a man for more than four years amidst the conservatorship and would probably want her to be single until she’s free? Damn, that sounds even more depressing than her current situation.

Again, start looking at life half-full. Not everything is as black and white as it seems but I’ll let you figure it out. Like Britney used to say “you can’t please everyone” and you aren’t an exception. Have a great day, dear. Oh and don’t forget to respond by saying “sToP pUtTiNg WoRdS iN mY mOuTh!!1!1!1!1”.

Archived