I said this before concerning Sam *

Cappycorn87

41 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Except for the fact that your mother language is my first language and that if I didn't speak the language, there would have been no way for me to even use Google Translate. The self-drag. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg 

To conclude, I respect rational opinions. What I find unusual is you continuously consuming this forum with your constant hostility, stalking, conspiracy theories and cold, irrational bullying towards someone you don't even know. Ask yourself -- what good comes out of being an obsessed maniac over someone who (or at least we all hope) doesn't even know of your existence?

Think you can comply? Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

Also, you spelled madar wrong. Along with others but to each their own. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, as much as I wanted to dislike Sam- and I did in the beginning- he kinda proved me wrong. Like he is pretty "normal" and basic guy, silly too like Brit and remember he's also young, and I feel like he walked into this and is just watching from the sidelines. I am literally his age- why would I want to have anything to do with the courts, etc. I am starting my life, etc. as he is too with his acting/modeling. Sam even has liked #FreeBritney stuff and commented nice things, etc. He still takes pics of his protein shakes in his little apartment lol - don't think he's "in" on anything.

But think about it- all of the guys that were older that she dated that kinda got involved with her conservatorship, do you see them now? If anything they didn't even last as long as Sam (current) has. Also- I can only imagine if he got involved like Jason Trawick did (literally came on as co-conservator) everyone would freak out.. 

19 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Calm her down? U mean make sure he has a pair of ears and eyes on her while he has her locked away in her ivory tower

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2825944/How-Britney-Spears-matchmaker-father-Jamie-hooked-new-squeeze-TV-producer-****-Ebersol-pitched-Dadager-reality-series-starring-pop-star.html

The part about Jason is obviously a lie bc we all know she met Jason back in 2006 when she was pregnant with Jayden and he started working as her tv agent or whatever it was, but Britney confirmed herself her dad does background checks or whatever about anyone she dates and the fact he seems so controlling, I wouldnt be surprised If he chooses the guys he knows/thinks he can control to keep an eye on her while the guy entertain her boring life so she wont rebel about the cship or whatever. I imagine its like "heres ur new boytoy u dont know I chose for u so u can have some fun and think u have a lil control/freedom over ur own life and forget about the cship while I control all ur money, life decisions and career moves" 

Maybe thats why Charlie didnt last. Maybe they couldnt control Charlie bc hes rich, had his career before Britney and didnt need anything from Britney bc he has connections thru his dad and never wanted to be famous. Charlie was really lowkey, he barely posted anything with Britney when they were together even tho "Britney" used to post pics with him all the time. He also posted like 2 pics with her that "she" didnt post before or after. He was really different from Sam, he didnt pay attention to the fans and when he was asked about Britney when he was giving interviews about his projects, he never said anything too personal like Sam did that he would marry her or whatever. 

Its funny that David also lasted less than 2 years and there was that cheating rumour then David talked a couple of years ago about how Britney didnt need the cship and was a great mother. It made me think if he questioned anything or maybe even put Ideas on Britneys head Jamie didnt like and thats why Jamie made the cheating story up. Its interesting that only Jason and Sam lasted 4 years. Jason even became her co-conservator after becoming her fiancé. He seemed too controlling as well, so maybe thats why Jamie liked and trusted him.

19 minutes ago, joanhs said:

The thing that made me realise Charlie was real - was his mother.. She actually supported Britney on instagram, went to concerts, and I think I once read she said "daughter in law" or something like that.

His mom, friends followed Britney on instagram (some even follow till this day). I also think he might have been real but couldnt stand the fact he had to ask permission to go to a restaurant with her, for example. Hes rich, independent, travelled a lot, so imagine a grown *** dude having to ask Jamie to travel with her or whatever. Its so ****ed up. Maybe he got sick of Jamies and everyone elses bs really quick. Not too long after Britney, he became engaged, married and had a baby girl. 5 years later Britney is still under the same cship, it makes me so ******* sad. Imagine if it wasnt for the cship, he could have give Britney the baby girl, stability and family support she always dreamed/needed. Hes very close to his family and they seem like a normal family. 

11 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well... Technically.... He walked up to her (idk how since she's always heavily guarded), "joked with her" and gave his number to her. It wasn't till several months later that she saw his number in her bag and rang him up. 

I don't buy that story one bit. A woman who's so protected and guarded where no one can even ask how she is without first signing an NDA and yet he can freely just talk to her like it's nothing? Makes no sense at all if you ask me 

Maybe it's not how it happened, but if he really is just someone hired for "being her boyfriend" and if he didn't cared about her, I think Britney would speak about him in a different way. 

IMO it is very obvious when Britney is saying some scripted things or when she is saying things that are not her own words, that is why I believe he at least cares for her and/or really get along with her. We never saw Britney being stressed or seemed mad or out of it when talking about him.

again IMO, (and as I'm not an insider it really is just an opinion and I can't know for sure) if anything, Sam might be manipulated too by his team and maybe that is why sometimes some post or things feel weird. He is very young, I don't think he's some kind of mastermind manipulator or anything... 

With everything going on around Britney, I understand and I can see why some of us are questionning everything and everyone around Britney, but she is a grown and strong woman, if Sam really was bad she would have found out since a long time and either he wouldn't be there anymore or she would act differently when talking about him/being with him. 

I can't know for sure but I think he truly cares and she does too. Britney is a very intelligent woman, I trust her staying with Sam. (even if it's none of my business lol)

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2825944/How-Britney-Spears-matchmaker-father-Jamie-hooked-new-squeeze-TV-producer-****-Ebersol-pitched-Dadager-reality-series-starring-pop-star.html

The part about Jason is obviously a lie bc we all know she met Jason back in 2006 when she was pregnant with Jayden and he started working as her tv agent or whatever it was, but Britney confirmed herself her dad does background checks or whatever about anyone she dates and the fact he seems so controlling, I wouldnt be surprised If he chooses the guys he knows/thinks he can control to keep an eye on her while the guy entertain her boring life so she wont rebel about the cship or whatever. I imagine its like "heres ur new boytoy u dont know I chose for u so u can have some fun and think u have a lil control/freedom over ur own life and forget about the cship while I control all ur money, life decisions and career moves" 

Maybe thats why Charlie didnt last. Maybe they couldnt control Charlie bc hes rich, had his career before Britney and didnt need anything from Britney bc he has connections thru his dad and never wanted to be famous. Charlie was really lowkey, he barely posted anything with Britney when they were together even tho "Britney" used to post pics with him all the time. He also posted like 2 pics with her that "she" didnt post before or after. He was really different from Sam, he didnt pay attention to the fans and when he was asked about Britney when he was giving interviews about his projects, he never said anything too personal like Sam did that he would marry her or whatever. 

Its funny that David also lasted less than 2 years and there was that cheating rumour then David talked a couple of years ago about how Britney didnt need the cship and was a great mother. It made me think if he questioned anything or maybe even put Ideas on Britneys head Jamie didnt like and thats why Jamie made the cheating story up. Its interesting that only Jason and Sam lasted 4 years. Jason even became her co-conservator after becoming her fiancé. He seemed too controlling as well, so maybe thats why Jamie liked and trusted him.

I really don’t think it’s a coincidence that the only two guys who have spoken out were the shortest relationships. David especially, dude was a paralegal, he prolly caught on to sh-t much faster, which is why he went further than Charlie and flat out said she don’t need the cship. Plus, if David really cheated and there was really evidence of it, why buy it like Jamie supposedly did??? Why not expose the b-stard (I really hate the censoring on here, lol) cheating on your daughter, why keep it hush, hush?? That never made sense to me. So I think your right, Jamie didn’t like David sniffing stuff out, prolly putting ideas in Brit’s head and created that story to end the relationship.

Archived