Britney Spears' advocate Samuel Ingham files a petition to remove dad Jamie as conservator of her estate, nominates the Bessemer Trust Company

41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because now they're just basically changing conservators, but the other petition did state they needed changes to be done to the clauses of the conservatorship due to her new lifestyle of not performing.

That in itself is a huge first step, because maybe that means they'll reduce unnecessary costs, like the amount of money the conservator and attorneys get, because her income is not the same anymore.

Even if they're still speaking for her, they're not deeming her incapable of thinking or taking decisions anymore. To me it really feels more like Sam Ingham trying to save his ***, I still don't trust him or Jodi, because they literally live off of these cases, but maybe they're trying to avoid the scandal

Yeah I don't trust them, probably you're right about their fear of scandal... The guy has the ****** allegations "hunting him" already and Britney's case has the public eye watching every step for now.

I'll just wait to know more details, Jamie's out is a good thing but we need to have sure that's not the only thing.

This team won't give up the c-ship easily (I mean everyone involved in some capacity), a lot can be exposed about the whole system. Let's wait for the best...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah I don't trust him, probably you're right about their fear of scandal... The guy has the ****** allegations "hunting him" already and Britney's case has the public eye watching every step for now.

I'll just wait to know more details, Jamie's out is a good thing but we need to have sure that's not the only thing.

This team won't give up the c-ship easily (I mean everyone involved in some capacity), a lot can be exposed about the whole system. Let's wait for the best...

maybe he saw himself forced to help Britney, because this time Judge Penny asked to talk to her. Back with Reva, they never let her speak, but now it would look weird if her own attorney isn't doing what she's asking for.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, s&m said:

I Hope Judge Brenda approve this.. Jamie and his lawyers are going to fight this

If she approves this September 16th I’ll be drinking vodka the s.h.i.t out of me

If Britney really has been recording B10 on the down low and has been producing a big project behind the scenes... 

Expect 2021 to be the year pop comes back to life, and Britney having one of the best years of her career so far :kylie: 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Guys I'm ecstatic!!  This is MASSIVE.  Queen wants to ditch her trash father, get back to being a popstar and be able expose the real story of corruption and violation of her rights as a human.  Praying for you from now until September 16th Britney - come through iconic badass queen!

excited family feud GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

She hasn’t been herself (Britney - The Pop star) for like 15 years.

Is ‘Primeney’ about to come back and slay our existence?

Not to be a greedy fan, but I really hope she tells them to contact Pepsi in late September and break the internet with a solo halftime show performance.

EVERYONE will be watching :kylie:

Just imagine it, a montage of For The Record sad moments, things she’s said in the past followed by darkness and the iconic lines through the Stadium... “So let me go, and just listen... It’s Britney *****”. The first time saying it live ever 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

It's VERY interesting that all of this stuff is happening now. We'll see what comes of it.

For  those that are hoping for a new album and a big comeback, I would calm down if I were you. I don't think music or performing are either on Britney's radar right now. 

It seems like there's a lot going on behind the scenes in this case that we have no clue about. I just hope for the best for Britney, that's all.

• Love 5

Having said what I said, I sincerely hope she does like a Netflix documentary or a Netflix tell all type thing.

I think Britney has a lot to say and the world wants to and needs to hear it. Whether it be positive or negative, it's time for Britney herself to speak out about the situation and what's gone on over these last 12+ years.

• Like 1

This is the interesting thing about the Blasts article:

Britney's Estate Worth $60 Million, NOT Including Her Music!

In the documents, Britney's lawyer says she currently has $57,396,852.35 in cash, investments, and property.

Shockingly, this amount does not include her intellectual property (i.e the music) because it's values is too difficult to appraise at this point. "Due to the difficulties in valuing the Conservatee's Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, trademarks, royalties, copyrights, name and likeness, these assets are not valued at this time," the document states.

In other words, she is worth TONS more than the $60 million on paper.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Guys stop waiting for a HUGE comeback, with an album with personal lyrics and perfect choreos :nyheadache:

like frfr. Honestly, why would Britney want to come back to the entertainment industry?

You young folks need to realize Britney has lived a very embarrassing  adult life due to the career of hers. The whole world watched her being strapped down being forced into a mental facility, her own FATHER put her in a mental facility against her will because he wanted to "punish" her,  and currently, she is locked-up in this "jail" all because of leeches wanting to get their hands on her $$$$. I  would NOT be surprised if Britney retires when's she's released from the cship. This career has brought her so much pain.  I mean, honestly, would any of you want to go back to a career  that has caused so much pain? esp if you already have enough money to retire and live WELL. ask yourself that...

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Yasss. Come through, Britney. 

Hopefully Judge Brenda approves this request. I remember reading somewhere that she normally sides with Ingham and goes with his recommendations. If she denies it, this conservatorship is even more shady than we could ever imagine. Keeping Jamie in charge of her finances or allowing Andrew Wallet to return over a reputable multi million dollar firm with clients such a Google, Apple, Microsoft etc.

In an ideal world, Jamie will be out of the picture, Jodi will continue as conservator over Britney the person (temporarily until she files to end it), and the Bessemer Trust will oversee the financial aspect. The Trust will notice inconsistencies in her finances, lawsuits will be filed, Britney will fight for her freedom and thereafter continue to lobby to end conservatorship abuse and have the law changed.  

Okay, I went too far but what a movie that would make. 😄

you forget the part where Lou, Colon and all the corrupted ones end in jail:neydedance:

2 hours ago, One More Time said:

They are removing Jaime not because they care about Britney they are removing Jaime because he is getting old.

she strongly opposes to have her father as the conservator of her estate.

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is the interesting thing about the Blasts article:

Britney's Estate Worth $60 Million, NOT Including Her Music!

In the documents, Britney's lawyer says she currently has $57,396,852.35 in cash, investments, and property.

Shockingly, this amount does not include her intellectual property (i.e the music) because it's values is too difficult to appraise at this point. "Due to the difficulties in valuing the Conservatee's Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, trademarks, royalties, copyrights, name and likeness, these assets are not valued at this time," the document states.

In other words, she is worth TONS more than the $60 million on paper.

hope the money she worked her *** off is safe:yaknow:

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

If Britney really has been recording B10 on the down low and has been producing a big project behind the scenes... 

Expect 2021 to be the year pop comes back to life, and Britney having one of the best years of her career so far :kylie: 

I really believe she is doing something here and there.. Britney gets bored really fast.. She even gets bored in her tours after 10 dates get over it exo GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MTL899 said:

Having said what I said, I sincerely hope she does like a Netflix documentary or a Netflix tell all type thing.

I think Britney has a lot to say and the world wants to and needs to hear it. Whether it be positive or negative, it's time for Britney herself to speak out about the situation and what's gone on over these last 12+ years.

Yes! But it should not be on Netflix. It should be a special one time only television event for the queen that the country will tune into and break viewing records and be discussed by all news outlets for weeks afterwards. And they replay it time and again for new viewers. And then she releases a tell all book to coincide with new album release of genuine Britney Spears material

.:kylie:

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Britney will relaunch her career under these conditions

#1. Seek and prosecute civil harassment and obtain Restraining order.

#2 she is willing to fullfil whatever legal contractual orders her team has signed as longer as Jamie is no longer her conservatorship or in her life at all.

I think the restraining order is aimed at her father and civil harassment lawsuit also at him for losing her children cos of his actions.

#3. Be able to hire any employees she desires. 

#4 all legal NDAS to be permanently void, so everybody can talk to the media. 

Britney knows the conservatorship us going to be hard to get our, it's a Process that has to be shown, but she's willing to work and play Chess with her dad under these conditions. .

This is a great step, but why not instead file for termination of the personal & financial c-ships? I mean, it's been 12 years and a half already, Britney's shown quite some progress, has been in relationships w/ four men ever since the c-ship (Sam Asghari being her current lover), proved she can interact w/ others, be functional, successful, handle the workload that comes w/ recording, touring, etc. And her lawyer has confirmed she can seek termination of the c-ship if she desires it.

Unless Britney feels she needs it, I see no reason to keep it going. I understand going step by step, but maybe it would be better to seek its termination now.

@PokemonSpears @THE BAJAN VIBE @C0CKy @reecejwilson

@mythology @steelmagnolia

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

This is a great step, but why not instead file for termination of the personal & financial c-ships? I mean, it's been 12 years and a half already, Britney's shown quite some progress, has been in relationships w/ four men ever since the c-ship (Sam Asghari being her current lover), proved she can interact w/ others, be functional, successful, handle the workload that comes w/ recording, touring, etc. And her lawyer has confirmed she can seek termination of the c-ship if she desires it.

Unless Britney feels she needs it, I see no reason to keep it going. I understand going step by step, but maybe it would be better to seek its termination now.

@PokemonSpears @THE BAJAN VIBE @C0CKy @reecejwilson

First she has to prove to the courts that she is fully responsible and capable of making rational decisions before she's given the freedom. Think of a kid asking his parents for a puppy. They don't just give him one. They ask the kid to prove to them that he's responsible enough to take care of the puppy. 

Same with this. "Prove to us that you're responsible enough to make good decisions with your life and money before you're freed" 

• Like 1