Britney Spears' advocate Samuel Ingham files a petition to remove dad Jamie as conservator of her estate, nominates the Bessemer Trust Company

GUYS does this mean that if Jamie goes, all the shady as **** companies also run by Lou Taylor/Tristar get removed too as part of this new conservator?

If so... GOOD RIDDANCE.... and I hope Lou enjoys bathing in the swamps, it's all she will be able to afford with her 2 dollars a week royalties from Jamie-FLOPPIE Lou! :haha: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, lemonadeskie said:

GUYS does this mean that if Jamie goes, all the shady as **** companies also run by Lou Taylor/Tristar get removed too as part of this new conservator?

If so... GOOD RIDDANCE.... and I hope Lou enjoys bathing in the swamps, it's all she will be able to afford with her 2 dollars a week royalties from Jamie-FLOPPIE Lou! :haha: 

I think so!

Poor Lou. I mean she just needs to get off Britney and I don't care about her anymore. I wonder why Gwen Stefani is still under her management though, she seems cool :calculating:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, lemonadeskie said:

Yes.. Once they are out all the money goes to that company and Jamie and Lou will not have a say in any aspect of Britney’s Life 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, s&m said:

Yes.. Once they are out all the money goes to that company and Jamie and Lou will not have a say in any aspect of Britney’s Life 

how much money do you think Lou has stolen from Britney with this shady scheme? I hope a criminal investigation goes underway

Do you think it's possible to jail her if she's caught for fraud/embezzlement or something

• Like 6

OMG I so hope this gets approved! So I have a few questions. IF this gets approved, does it mean:

1. All the money they steal from her, that goes into their (Jamie & Lou) shady business will stop? They have ZERO acces to her money anymore?

2. Does this mean she will be allowed to spend her money the way SHE wants?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

OMG I so hope this gets approved! So I have a few questions. IF this gets approved, does it mean:

1. All the money they steal from her, that goes into their (Jamie & Lou) shady business will stop? They have ZERO acces to her money anymore?

2. Does this mean she will be allowed to spend her money the way SHE wants?

Yes they won’t get anymore of her money, they won’t have access to her business anymore. 

With this new company taking over I’m sure her allowance will be substantially  bigger than a weekly 1200 she get now 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yes they won’t get anymore of her money, they won’t have access to her business anymore. 

With this new company taking over I’m sure her allowance will substantially bigger than a weekly 1200 she get now 

Exactly 

2 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Thatsurprisewitness on insta said paperwork showed 600 mil has been stolen

That money was not stolen! It’s, allegedly, hidden avoiding some tax and that s.h.i.t! But they can do whatever they want at this moment with that money

• Like 2