Britney Spears' advocate Samuel Ingham files a petition to remove dad Jamie as conservator of her estate, nominates the Bessemer Trust Company

This is huge...finally it looks like things are changing! Let's hope that these changes make her life better and more open in the meantime whilst she eventually gets rid of this thing completely. 

What about that 600 mil that has been moved to elsewhere outside of the conservatorship? Will Britney also be getting back all her money?

#freebritney

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Samuel has been around since 2008. I refuse to believe that Britney just had enough after 12 years. It makes you wonder what happened between him and Jamie and what he’s gaining for finally having Britney's best interests at heart. :mhmnod:

Britney probably told him that she'll pay him double what Jamie pays him if he helps her get her money and freedom back.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Yasss. Come through, Britney. 

Hopefully Judge Brenda approves this request. I remember reading somewhere that she normally sides with Ingham and goes with his recommendations. If she denies it, this conservatorship is even more shady than we could ever imagine. Keeping Jamie in charge of her finances over a reputable multi million dollar firm with clients such a Google, Apple, Microsoft etc.

Yes she usually sides with P.V.P according with Lisa (probate attorney from the Rallys)

56 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

False it would be Ms. Jodi who’s been in charge of her person for over a year. The company will be over her finances & Jodi will be over Britney (the person who approve obligations) 

What I said is that the company will nominate someone (from inside) for co conservator of the estate.. I'm not talking about the person.. Sorry it is too much information for meim tired GIF