Britney Spears' advocate Samuel Ingham files a petition to remove dad Jamie as conservator of her estate, nominates the Bessemer Trust Company

26 minutes ago, car said:

Just hope he’s not removing Jamie, so he can have ability to swindle her even more :(. 

My thoughts exactly. 

Sorry to be a downer, but it’s gonna take a lot for Scum Ingham to earn my trust. He’s been a part of the abuse for 12 years, let’s not let him off the hook so easily. 

Also, who the **** is that company and how do we know it isn’t somehow connected to Loucifer? :parisok:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

My thoughts exactly. 

Sorry to be a downer, but it’s gonna take a lot for Scum Ingham to earn my trust. He’s been a part of the abuse for 12 years, let’s not let him off the hook so easily. 

Also, who the **** is that company and how do we know it isn’t somehow connected to Loucifer? :parisok:

Yea that’s the thing. I said this previously too and I would love nothing more than for this to be a #freebritney path and a step to get her to freeedom. 

but I’m worried that it’s ingham who has, as you say, been a part of this terrible thing for so long.... doing something super shady & removing her family from the picture so they can’t protest.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

That’s a great move! Jamie won’t have power anymore to scrap her videos or make another Britney Jean.. we can expect Glory 2 or in the zone 2 and see Britney back on charts. 

if she start getting success, she might get out of it completely as case will get stronger that she can be independent 

In the glory of a blackout zone 🤣🤣

I still remember the cup reading awhile back. Its said 10 is her number. Lets hope september will do her good and we will see great results by october.  Also, maybe sam ingham is the one the cup reading is referring to???? 

Brinny will be free and fate will work its way there soon. I pray to God to keep her safe and strong while she is battling for her ultimate happiness. 

• Like 2