RBD's music catalog is finally available on streaming platforms after several years

PokemonSpears

I was shocked to see their impact on Eastern Europe, I got to meet people from Poland and Rumania and all of them knew the novela and all the music. :o

They were actually asking me recent gossip about the actors and if I knew when will they comeback. Of course I told them about Anahi getting married with a closeted homophobic and Poncho hot scenes in Sense8 :tbh:.

They had a huge impact! I wonder why they do not want to comeback, my guess is that is a matter of how this would affect their image now, maybe they need a bigger deal to take the risk :zoomzoom:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I was shocked to see their impact on Eastern Europe, I got to meet people from Poland and Rumania and all of them knew the novela and all the music. :o

They were actually asking me recent gossip about the actors and if I knew when will they comeback. Of course I told them about Anahi getting married with a closeted homophobic and Poncho hot scenes in Sense8 :tbh:.

They had a huge impact! I wonder why they do not want to comeback, my guess is that is a matter of how this would affect their image now, maybe they need a bigger deal to take the risk :zoomzoom:

I think they simply decided to finish it for good when they disbanded. :yaknow:

Even though it was just 5 years or so, the level of fame was insane, and according to some interviews I've seen, it really hit them hard, it's like they were living in another reality. And also things like the fans that died on that concert in Brazil, must have been traumatizing.

Also, if Alfonso refuses to perform again, I don't think the others would like to come back if they're not complete. I don't think they want to relive all that craziness of touring, etc, but would they hurt them to reunite for just a one-time concert?

I remember when Dulce María used to say that she wasn't gonna reunite with Jeans, because RBD was more important to her, and that comeback hadn't happened yet. Now she's performed with Jeans on different occasions, so I think even she gave up with RBD. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block