RBD's music catalog is finally available on streaming platforms after several years

PokemonSpears

3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Can't find anything yet:clicktina: guess I have to wait.

Their Spotify page in now verified:kylie:

they said it would be at 7:00PM but I don't know if everyone's local time, or Mexico City's time.

3 hours ago, cchenbag said:

the person who wrote the story forgot to mention how deeply disgusting Anahi, Dulce and christopher have become over the years. i used to love them and thank god my biggest crush (Poncho) hasnt dissapointed me. I refuse to stream their music

:haha: why do you say so? I haven't really heard a lot from them, except that time Christopher said he didn't really like most of RBD's music. Anahí has stepped back from the limelight basically, and Dulce I think she's the same as ever. Well, at least the interviews and videos I've seen from her

she even invited Lynda when she came back from her retirement in 2018

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I only cared about Christian chavez, pink, purple, blond, he rocked any color. 

Plus put a side by side of the 37 year old papi next to Skyler astin. My god take me to heaven daddies. Following his Instagram I low-key think Christian did Become a father. 

:cuteidk: I didn't know who Skylar Astin was, but I googled him and they DO look alike :haha:

cheezburger-image-7607677696

se+parecen.png

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

why do you say so? I haven't really heard a lot from them, except that time Christopher said he didn't really like most of RBD's music. Anahí has stepped back from the limelight basically, and Dulce I think she's the same as ever. Well, at least the interviews and videos I've seen from her

Anahí married one of the most and religious homophobes in Mexico (he was a politician) and she has avoided anything related to her gay fanbase since. Dulce is pretty most the same crazy religious that has said some stupid things in the last years and she’s also an advocate against women’s right to ********. Christopher is an ******* and I guess he said something about being anti-masks or denying the existence of Covid19. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block