RBD's music catalog is finally available on streaming platforms after several years

PokemonSpears

• Content Curators
27 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Definitely one of the most popular Mexican bands, but we’re they actually talented? I will leave that up for debate. Only ones that could actually sing were Dulce María and Anahi. However, I do have to admit that “Ser o Parecer” was my absolute jam back then! They definitely had some good bops! 

Christian Chavez was also a good singer.  His single Libertad is fire :bparty:

The only one's that couldn't sing were Maite and Alfonso :mattafact: 

Christopher was not much of a singer ether but his album Somos was pretty good. 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

That’s true, the original is actually from Argentina.

I can’t believe I never watched a single episode of the telenovela; however, I knew the names of all the characters and bopped to all the songs because they were that huge. 
I’m ready to stream TF out of ‘Ser o Parecer’ and ‘Inalcanzable’. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

BRAZILIAN series Rebelde Way! LOL the disrespect, it was from ARGENTINA and it's way better than Rebelde, music and tv wise.

:haha: I was in the middle of editing it, but I went for a sandwich. I got carried away because even though it's a Mexican band, I always relate it to Brazil because of how much they loved them there, and I was reading their Spotify description about the Brazilian stadium they sold out.

45 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Definitely one of the most popular Mexican bands, but we’re they actually talented? I will leave that up for debate. Only ones that could actually sing were Dulce María and Anahi. However, I do have to admit that “Ser o Parecer” was my absolute jam back then! They definitely had some good bops! 

They were mainly actors. Alfonso definitely wasn't a singer, and neither was Maite for more that she's tried. Christopher had only sung on those kids soap operas, but he wasn't really featured on many RBD songs.

So that just left Dulce, Anahí and Christian carrying on the weight of the group. In either case, their songs weren't that difficult, except for a few ones like Ser o Parecer or Aún Hay Algo de Amor, so it worked :yaknow:

But I think that's part of why they refuse to come back. I definitely don't see Alfonso trying to sing or do the choreos at this point in his life.

They definitely had good chemistry and knew how to deliver a show for the fans though

57 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I had no idea! I'm actually very excited! Their music was super iconic! 

Also, props to you for the most complete post in Exhale's history. Wikipedia will never. :wigsnatched:

most of it came from Wikipedia :gloria:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

They also launched a countdown for a mysterious event that is happening on October 4.

The rumors about this "RB2" project are that they're gonna reunite for some virtual concert or something like that, which would be their first reunion as a band, but apparently Alfonso won't be part of this.

I really can't believe they're coming back at all, even for a day, like, to actually sing some of their songs. I think at most it will be just some sort of livestream to chat with the fans, but we'll see.

10 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

OMG :gloriascary: what a post! thank you for doing it.

FINALLY their music will be available on Spotify, so happy!!! I had to hack a Tidal account just to listen to their music but they take it out only a few days ago.

last year, until a few months ago, I swear there was this official YouTube channel (at least it had the music note that says it's official) that was uploading all their videos in HD and performances, and suddenly they started to disappear one by one, until the channel was gone :haha:

Let’s not forget about Dulce Maria’s famous romantic quote: “Como un tsunami en Japón, puede hacer que tus olas me revuelquen el maldito corazón”. :shadelaugh:

I actually twisted it into Anahi’s POV: “Te expulsaré de mi corazón con esfuerzo, como lo hizo Anahí con su almuerzo”. :jj:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@PokemonSpearsplease update it to Friday the 4Th. I got all excited, all their pages are actually live you can buy music on amazon US, but streaming platforms don't get it till Midnight Friday. 

But all the announcements say September 3rd. Even Anahí's video, she says September 3rd at 7:00PM, which I suppose is Mexico City's timezone. So it must come out today before midnight (in Mexico, I don't know where you're from).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block