Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

1 minute ago, s&m said:

People like you make us sound conspiracy theorists 

Nah. And now you’re just trying to make this into a personal argument when this thread is about Britney.

so yea back on topic...

sam posted that story about britney “accidentally” going live bc he’s sh|tting himself. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Nah. And now you’re just trying to make this into a personal argument when this thread is about Britney.

so yea back on topic...

sam posted that story about britney “accidentally” going live bc he’s sh|tting himself. 

C'mon girl YOU WON YEEEEES: Take your CUP! Bye  gold cup GIF

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yup! It was planned the day before. 

I know none of y'all remember this, but I posted this the day before she performed it :shadelaugh:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/bonnie-raitt-something-to-talk-about/

Did she experience any blowback from that?

When she released Glory she was at the top of her game, but then it became apparent that her mental health was starting to slide.

I've always wondered...What exactly caused the slide? :decisions:

3 hours ago, Yasux33x said:

Sometimes people are just not in the mood to go live? I mean we have that right Confused Us Open GIF

but she’s never gone live before so the fact Sam apparently flipped out doesn’t make you the slightest bit suspicious?

like there’s a REASON he was mad and it wasn’t just bc he was camera shy (Sam has literally never met a camera or reflection of himself he didn’t love lol. Lets not be gullible).

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Guys, many of you write that nothing special happened and that everything is normal. But we are not talking about ordinary things. If it was Dua Lipa and her boyfriend Anwar, it would be obvious to everyone that this is just a joke. But when it comes to Britney, it's different. Britney is the most private person in the world, we don't see or hear her. Obviously, her instagram account is run by other people and she doesn't have access to it. She is deprived of all civil rights. She doesn't have the freedom to do what she wants. But the most important thing is that under every post on instagram, people write the same thing: Britney, go live. Britney, let us know that you're doing well. And Britney tries to do this, but Sam immediately snatches her phone, it's at least strange. And what do we know about Sam? We see it only as a commercial project that is trying to sell itself. We don't know him as a real person. And I sincerely want to believe that he is with Britney not for the sake of fame and work, but because of real feelings and love. But won't a loving man help his girlfriend find the freedom of her voice? For some reason, Sam didn't help :ineedthetruth:

I see it in the same way. Britney is not allowed to use a phone or PC on her own and without control by her team. She is not allowed to speak freely and talk to who she wants and what she wants. So why her boyfriend and her friends don't let Britney use their phones, accounts, and PCs?!Even Julia Roberts lends her account, two people, to give them a voice because she had more followers than them and a higher range. Actually, in cases of trouble you have at least your boyfriend and your best friend to help you no matter what. But Britney´s friends don't care about her it seems.:yaknow:

• Love 1
On 8/31/2020 at 10:58 PM, MX3 said:

I wonder if its in her c-ship contract or whatever that she isn't allowed to do anything 'live' without permission / a formal live interview or performance etc

She's pretty much not allowed to go live ever.  Not even interviews anymore.  Even the Domination announcement they cancelled her live speaking portion and even didn't let her sign autographs, probably because something that happened during that delay.  And all her tv segments have to be recorded too now. And during POM, they only allow live during very specific segments where they can pay attention and cut her off if needed.  Same with her Insta, not allowed to go live to avoid speaking out, and most likely every video and pic has to be vetted before posting. Not sure if that's in her contract though, but that's what they're doing to her... which is not fair.

On 9/1/2020 at 12:05 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

So she can’t even do an IG live if she wants :( totally normal restrictions for a near 40 yr old woman. And Idk cos I didn’t see the vid but I don’t like that he apparently snatched the phone off her? Ugh gross. So sick of all these men that surround her telling her what she can and can’t do, do they give her permission to wipe her *** too? So disgusting.

I agree the restrictions are pathetic. But we also have to remember, if it's something she's not allowed to do, then she'll get in trouble and then it'll ruin her case even more.  Getting Jamie off the C-Ship is the first big move we've seen in this c-ship in over a decade. He snatched it because he didn't want her case to be ruined and because she's not supposed to be on the internet or speak live without approval of her Conservator or whoever they appointed to vet her content. This live confirms that he allows her to use his phone to surf Instagram and the internet, which could put them both in big trouble since she's not supposed to have access.  Hopefully they don't get in trouble.  A lawyer could argue that's not her in the clip lol... but we all know it's her.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Probably an accident and he freaked out. 
Confirms for me she doesn’t have access to IG and uses his phone. #freebritney and give her a ****en new iPhone with internet 

Exactly... this pretty much confirmed he lets her use his phone to access Instagram and the internet.  Which is nice to know she at least has some access to the outside world, even though she's not supposed to.  Hopefully they won't get in trouble.  We're finally seeing the first big change in a long time, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie used this against them (but I'm not sure if that's legally even allowed to silence someone like that unless it's in her c-ship contract).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

This is obviously shady and just confirms what we all already knew.

She's being silenced and they control everything.

They're terrified about her speaking out.

I just had the idea...

Are they protecting her from an even greater evil? If she speaks are they worried someone might come for her? Like they did MJ and Joan Rivers? 😰