Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

I am going to choose to believe that Sam is on Britney’s side but has to be very careful with the legal battle. I understand why he freaked out if so. She isn’t supposed to have access to certain things and if he’s providing them it could put his ability to see her at risk. 

Absolutely unfair but the way they may have to play the game. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I am going to choose to believe that Sam is on Britney’s side but has to be very careful with the legal battle. I understand why he freaked out if so. She isn’t supposed to have access to certain things and if he’s providing them it could put his ability to see her at risk. 

Absolutely unfair but the way they may have to play the game. 

Could be, but now he is liking several FreeBritney posts, some mentions directly how her father is abusive and giving details about the c-ship. He can do that now? He is exposing himself as an FreeBritney supporter just for the world to see, even If this allow Jamie or Jodi to get rid of him? Because you know, he supposely can't talk about certain things.

He can't let his girlfriend to use his phone to go live, but he can openly let It clear he's against the c-ship and supports FreeBritney only after the "grabbing the phone" incident?

More importantly, why a decent man would be ok with his own girlfriend having no access to a damn phone or any of civil rights, and to be close to her accepts for four years to follow her abuser rules?

Sorry, nothing against you. I just have so many questions :raven:

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Nah she doesn't like hateful ppl like u who get caught being the fool and then have the audacity to try and flip it on the people who can actually tell what's up.

yall should go to court and testify all you know, about sam controlling her, about the greater evil coming after her :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

don't forget to link exhale's threads as evidence :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

yall should go to court and testify all you know, about sam controlling her, about the greater evil coming after her :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

don't forget to link exhale's threads as evidence :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You can laugh all you want at fans suspicions but Sam Ingham just used fan quotes and posters as evidence in court documents though :tiffdrink:

1 hour ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

it’s called mental illness luv...they continue to fume at the fact that a man in his 20s swooned Britney’s heart and expect him to be perfect/appeal to Exhale’s standards (which if you pay attention - they don’t think any man is worthy of being in her life). What’s worse is that they expect him to break his NDA contract which will not only cost them their relationship but create more havoc and could actually get him sued which would not be a good look for Britney. Then, when the same few select Exhale members and/or psychotic Britney stans (who live vicariously through her) don’t get the way they want or if they have nothing better to do, they make up conspiracy theories by retaliatIng behind their keyboards as if it’s solid evidence. Not to mention, Sam has subtly hinted that he supports Britney’s freedom yet the same Exhale stans will continue to find a way to complain. It’s quite sad actually and a big reason why I don’t associate myself with this forum anymore.

tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

it’s called mental illness luv...they’re jealous a man in his 20s has swooned britney’s heart so they have nothing better to do than to retaliate behind their keyboard and MAKE UP conspiracy theories every 2 seconds.

Nah babe that's your sycophantic self taking up for a "20 something yo" narc who was literally hired to be Britney's boyfriend. "Swooned" lol you mean she jumped at the chance to be with a guy that's meets her dad's approval. she's kept in captivity. She doesnt get to pick any bf she wants. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

Clearly our instincts have been pretty good since Sam has lied about Britney thus far. Sam's a liar. He even lied about Brit wanting things private quite recently. It's not about making stuff up, it's about being an adult and being able to indentify people's behavior and intentions.

You probably thought she canned Domnation bc she was actually worried about her dad too 🙄 fans were "conspiracy theorists" for calling that's bull out too. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Nah babe that's your sycophantic self taking up for a "20 something yo" narc who was literally hired to be Britney's boyfriend. "Swooned" lol you mean she jumped at the chance to be with a guy that's meets her dad's approval. she's kept in captivity. She doesnt get to pick any bf she wants. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Yes because she’s Britney Spears sweetie. One of the most famous, guarded, prolific and protected celebrities from the last 50 years. These theories y’all deluded *******s come up with out your ***** are straight up embarrassing, repulsive and disgusting — and show much of a bubble y’all live in. For him to continue to stick by her side through all this mess is applaudable, to say the least. Not to mention, the psychology behind the cost-benefit analysis theory which has worked in favor for the both of them.

Sam has only ever stayed in his lane, gives her love, respects her privacy, has assisted her through this hell over the last few years and has never, not once, sold her out.

Just because you and I aren’t 'fans' or think he’s an airhead doesn't mean Britney shouldn't love him any less and I refuse to sit behind my phone and make up a bunch of fallacies or conspiracy theories. Where is the evidence and court documentation he’s ‘hired’? It isn't fair to Britney and all it does is project negativity on a topic that quite frankly, isn't any of our business. Let them be. Leave Britney's LOVE life alone. Quit trying to fill in a void through other people's personal lives and quit being an insecure little *****. Until you have any solid court documentation, evidence or proof (from someone other than Exhale user nerdygeekgirl) that claims he’s ‘hIrED sponge.png‘‘ you have no right to make any preconceived notions. Kindly **** off and don’t quote me again.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

it’s called mental illness luv...they continue to fume at the fact that a man in his 20s swooned Britney’s heart and expect him to be perfect/appeal to Exhale’s standards (which if you pay attention - they don’t think any man is worthy of being in her life). What’s worse is that they expect him to break his NDA contract which will not only cost them their relationship but create more havoc and could actually get him sued which would not be a good look for Britney. Then, when the same few select Exhale members and/or psychotic Britney stans (who live vicariously through her) don’t get the way they want or if they have nothing better to do, they make up conspiracy theories by retaliatIng behind their keyboards as if it’s solid evidence. Not to mention, Sam has subtly hinted that he supports Britney’s freedom yet the same Exhale stans will continue to find a way to complain. It’s quite sad actually and a big reason why I don’t associate myself with this forum anymore.

they're the worsT

they really think they know more about britney's life than britney herself, a very weird behaviour

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

they're the worsT

they really think they know more about britney's life than britney herself, a very weird behaviour

What have we been wrong about? I’d love to hear a list. You’re the one being weird babes defending this man so fervently. You don’t deserve to use Mariah memes

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

um how dare you speak to exhale icon WhateverYouLegend in that [redacted] tone? Reported sweetie. Enjoy your ban xtumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif

How dare you speak to me in that way (I'm a true icon bc whenever I show up to a thread conversation flows) and jokes on you bc Jordan and I are good judies :raven: