Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

8 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

lol dont prove daddy spears right. she just misclicked because she didnt intended to go live that exact moment...

She never goes live. That's the point dude. Sam got TIGHT apparently. Shows she's not allowed direct contact with the outside world.

Jamie has no credibility so enough with the gas lighting ty

On 8/31/2020 at 9:43 PM, jokobish said:

I think everyone is overreacting... if my boyfriend had my phone and pointed the camera at me and said “im live” I would snatch that phone QUICK

But you're not an ego maniac social climber who jumps at the chance to be photographed with Britney 

So it doesn't explain Sam's behavior especially considering Britney should never be treated that way

• Leader
On 9/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, PrettyGorl said:

but she’s never gone live before so the fact Sam apparently flipped out doesn’t make you the slightest bit suspicious?

like there’s a REASON he was mad and it wasn’t just bc he was camera shy (Sam has literally never met a camera or reflection of himself he didn’t love lol. Lets not be gullible).

Lol NGL if my boyfriend was on my phone and started filming me on IG live without me knowing I'd snatch my phone right back too :gloss:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol NGL if my boyfriend was on my phone and started filming me on IG live without me knowing I'd snatch my phone right back too :gloss:

But you're not Sam. You don't have the same relationship dynamic.

She's a woman first of all. Secondly she already has no rights so you're just gonna snatch things from her too? Yea, no. This wasn't normal. People who actually saw it said he freaked out.

when has he ever been camera shy especially when Britney is around?

16 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

she just clicked on the wrong button...!!!

Then why did Sam freak out? You’d just be like oops bye. No need to grab the phone from her abruptly if it was just a simple mistake. She’s worked too hard in her life and has bought Sam way too much stuff for him to do treat her that way and for gullible ppl to then defend his behavior.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 2:00 AM, PrettyGorl said:

Then why did Sam freak out? You’d just be like oops bye. No need to grab the phone from her abruptly if it was just a simple mistake. She’s worked too hard in her life and has bought Sam way too much stuff for him to do treat her that way and for gullible ppl to then defend his behavior.

as you apparently seem to have been with them in the car. please tell us then more about the ´´situation``.

I am beeing ironic, please don't ;)

On 9/4/2020 at 4:30 AM, halfdressed said:

Has sam “freaking out” evolved out of something small? Do we have any proof that he actually “freaked out”? 

44 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

as you apparently seem to have been with them in the car. please tell us then more about the ´´situation``.

I am beeing ironic, please don't ;)

You weren’t there either dude so that’s a poor point to make🙄

I’m going off eye witness reports of ppl who actually saw the live and shared the info. And what’re you going off of...

the words of a known liar who’s a paid handler of Britney? Enjoy being ignorant lol