Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

1 hour ago, MinakoS said:

You right, they both could have been in big trouble. Last time she didn't respect a rule (driving without permission) we saw what happen so he was right to quickly stop the live.

You make a good point...if Sam was working with her handlers then he would not have ever gone in a car with Britney driving (and she did get in trouble for it) 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daxx said:

Dude, she was literally making fun of herself because it's a well known fact she lip syncs, lol. Also, she's used headset microphones for most of her career, rarely using a held microphone. She said word for word "It feels illegal doing this with this mic in my hand, I feel so weird". Not everything the woman says is a cry for help or a conspiracy. :surething:

True. I guess some of us just get a little carried away, especially since she has never spoken out to put the rumors to rest once and for all. It really does seem like they want to keep her quiet. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

True. I guess some of us just get a little carried away, especially since she has never spoken out to put the rumors to rest once and for all. It really does seem like they want to keep her quiet. 

No one got carried away.

he obviously freaked out and is now lying about it.

ppl are right to be concerned bc he is a liar like the rest of her team.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, s&m said:

Lou?? And this is why I think people like you makes us sound pathetic 

You thought. You sounds pathetic imo to try and gatekeep what’s “reasonable” for fans to discuss or speculate about when our instincts have been pretty dang good since day 1.

theres a small group of users like you who like to “conspiracy” shame others and it’s laughable to me since we’re all here discussing a very real conspiracy against Britney (the conservatorship).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

You thought. You sounds pathetic imo to try and gatekeep what’s “reasonable” for fans to discuss or speculate about when our instincts have been pretty dang good since day 1.

theres a small group of users like you who like to “conspiracy” shame others and it’s laughable to me since we’re all here discussing a very real conspiracy against Britney (the conservatorship).

Gatekeep? "Shame Others"? Girl go get some air Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea it wasn’t really you doing the shaming earlier but you were piling on with some other users saying we all conspiracy theorists and that Britney hates us.

But look at you now :kylie: 
a hit dog hollers...

When did I say Britney hates us? tiffany pollard laughing GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea it wasn’t really you doing the shaming earlier but you were piling on with some other users saying we all conspiracy theorists and that Britney hates us.

But look at you now :kylie: 
a hit dog hollers...

People like you make us sound conspiracy theorists 

• Haha 1