Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

1 hour ago, misslyss26 said:

It’s crazy how back then I didn’t understand her saying “this feels kind of illegal” before she sang something to talk about but now it makes sense. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together.  I know I’m not an insider but I do believe Sam is fooling her. He’s knows if he complys with her team and keeps Britney happy he will be set for life... 

Dude, she was literally making fun of herself because it's a well known fact she lip syncs, lol. Also, she's used headset microphones for most of her career, rarely using a held microphone. She said word for word "It feels illegal doing this with this mic in my hand, I feel so weird". Not everything the woman says is a cry for help or a conspiracy. :surething:

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Beyond sad. I wish she had a BF who didn't listen to her team. 

I'm trying to think if any of her ex boyfriends [in Sam's position now] would've said no to money and yes to helping Brit get her freedom. I think Charlie would've which is why he was gotten rid of. KFed would've taken money LBR, Jason was Jamie's chum, Shrek was clearly a threat so they got rid of him...

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I'm trying to think if any of her ex boyfriends [in Sam's position now] would've said no to money and yes to helping Brit get her freedom. I think Charlie would've which is why he was gotten rid of. KFed would've taken money LBR, Jason was Jamie's chum, Shrek was clearly a threat so they got rid of him...

Why? Then her dad would get a restraining order against him 

7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

LITERALLY!!! Like ppl are blowing this way outta proportion 

I’m not seeing that. I’m seeing people concerned bc this was the first time Britney’s ever been live on IG and that’s a pretty big deal considering her team tries to control everything that comes out of her mouth.

We’ve known Sam is opportunistic and a plant by her team so I’m missIng the part where people are making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

why yall can't assume that he's just there to also protect her from any harm for the cship? she might get in trouble legally.

let's not all forget that she went driving to the McDonald's drive in with Sam, and later on she was forced to go to a rehab facility  for disobeying the cship rules.

I think that for now we should give Sam some credit. I mean, he's the one closest to her at this point, and she was the one that decided to stop running the show and fight against the cship. i've never seen Britney doing this with any of her previous boyfriends. 

I couldn't agree more!

33 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

she looked so happy with Charlie and he seemed very genuine. :(

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

It was probably an accident and she's more than likely not allowed to do anything 'live' unless approved by her team unfortunately.

You right, they both could have been in big trouble. Last time she didn't respect a rule (driving without permission) we saw what happen so he was right to quickly stop the live.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

You right, they both could have been in big trouble. Last time she didn't respect a rule (driving without permission) we saw what happen so he was right to quickly stop the live.

Was he right? I’m not going to say no, given we don’t truly know the situation...

but wouldn’t the RIGHT thing to do as a boyfriend be to say, “yea we are live! Britney is healthy and happy and she deserves to be free.”

So what if that means you won’t get to see her for a while. Any perception of legitimacy for the conservatorship will crumble as soon as they really stop playing by Lou’s rules.

• Love 3

I wish we had the video. They only way I would find this suspect is if his reaction was how they are explaining it. There would be no reason for him to Yank it. But accidents do happen so unless we have video proof were just gonna have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

but wouldn’t the RIGHT thing to do as a boyfriend be to say, “yea we are live! Britney is healthy and happy and she deserves to be free.”

So what if that means you won’t get to see her for a while. Any perception of legitimacy for the conservatorship will crumble as soon as they really stop playing by Lou’s rules.

For sure, the impact would be huge. But didn't he sign a non-disclosure agreement like her exes?