Ciara says her #1 debut hit single "Goodies" almost went to Britney Spears

Ciara still thinks she relevant cos she has a label that no one knows, hosts award shows she used to perform on and has a radio show (podcast). I like her music but her arrogance got her no where :gagasmile:

Honey, you opened for artists like Britney after being in the industry for 5+ years. Lets talk about that...:explainlol:

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Allegedly this remix was planned to be the Boom Boom version to go to radio and IMO it could be considered similar to Goodies

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Allegedly this remix was planned to be the Boom Boom version to go to radio and IMO it could be considered similar to Goodies

Actually it sounds very catchy!! LOVE IT!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Ciara still thinks she relevant cos she has a label that no one knows

How stupid. She may be 'irrelevant' bc she didnt had good promoters and worked with a bad team. If she had worked with the right team she would have been relevant. Also her older labels didnt help her at all (remember Jive during the Fantasy Ride era tried to turn Ciara into the black Britney and failed).

Having said that i think Cici had and has still lots of potential to be big and she has some great songs and shes talented :)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

How stupid. She may be 'irrelevant' bc she didnt had good promoters and worked with a bad team. If she had worked with the right team she would have been relevant. Also her older labels didnt help her at all (remember Jive during the Fantasy Ride era tried to turn Ciara into the black Britney and failed).

Having said that i think Cici had and has still lots of potential to be big and she has some great songs and shes talented :)

IDK what point you are trying to make...she’s not relevant and everything you said proves that. Shes tried to come  back so many times now that its...time call it...so...:4music:

I don't know. Goodies was about not wanting to hook up.

Her goodies stay in the jar, in the zone was very PG light, but Britney was cutting loose and being very promiscuous sounding on that record. 

In the Zone was and still might Be Britney at her most ****** In her music in terms of lyrics and the imagery used. 

• Like 1

To call Ciara a flop.

Body party is double platinum

I bet was the only Female R&B song to go platinum.

Level up went platinum as well. 

Stop calling her a flop. She still gets certs and actually has a loyal husband. 

Who bought her the masters to her sony music catalog as an anniversary gift.

That's a great husband

• Love 8