Worst Single From Every Album: OIDIA

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From OIDIA   

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

It's very hard but I have to choose Lucky. Stronger & OIDIA are iconic bops and DLMBTLTK has special place in my heart + great vocals and also she performed it on FF tour :crying1:

I'm not fan of the extreme baby voice in Lucky :( 

Omg the FF live performance was just amazing :makeitrain:

How dare anyone has the audacity to vote for GODCKY is beyond me. The underlying 60s pop Susie Q melody, the contagious sing-a-long chorus and verses. It’s the quintessential Britney track and the ultimate early 2000s throwback which continues to expand her fanbase to this day. Aged like fine wine and feels the most self-reflective to not only Britney but those who also suffered from the price of fame. I’d argue and say Lucky is probably her most covered song after Baby and Toxic. That’s when you know it’s a PERFECT pop song. It’s her Kid A and the only pop song on the radio at that time which wasn’t about lust, heartbreak, romance and/or love. Again, BEYOND me how anyone can vote for such a brilliant masterpiece as being the worst single from that era. That being said, this is her best album with the most consistent singles but if I had to choose, it would probably have to be between Stronger or Don’t Let Me Be the Last but can’t decide. :crying3::tired: 

I refused to vote in round 1 but now that I've had some time I think I would've voted for "born to make you happy" just because I LOVE all the other singles too much. 

I knew "DLMBTLTK" would win this poll which is bull****. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is, Lucky is a cheesy song that needs to go. 

sorry not sorry GIF

7 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I refused to vote in round 1 but now that I've had some time I think I would've voted for "born to make you happy" just because I LOVE all the other singles too much. 

I knew "DLMBTLTK" would win this poll which is bull****. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is, Lucky is a cheesy song that needs to go. 

sorry not sorry GIF

Oops I Did It Again (the single) is just as, if not more cheesy than Lucky. Doesn’t make them any less brilliant.:tired: 

4 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Oops I Did It Again (the single) is just as, if not more cheesy than Lucky. Doesn’t make them any less brilliant.:tired: 

I see your point. I just find OIDIA more... cheeky? Witty? Than lucky which is like a ‘boo hoo’ kinda song. 

don’t get me wrong, I love the passion and dedication lol, and it was my fave song on the album when I was 10. Maybe I’m just sick of it. 

13 minutes ago, MX3 said:

sorry not sorry GIF

Lucky is cheesy? No **** Sherlock. Would it be out of place on ITZ or Blackout? For sure. But does it fit on Oops? It fits perfectly. THE WHOLE ALBUM IS CHEESY. OIDIA, Lucky, Girl In The Mirror, Walk On By, DEAR DIARY are the most cheesy songs, and I ******* adore them songs. Remember what audience Oops was set for it was Teen bubblegum pop. It’s meant to be cheesy!! Ok rant over 

Archived