Worst Single From Every Album: OIDIA

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From OIDIA   

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DLMBTLTK of course, is there any other option? :idkha:

The boring country wannabe ballad with the longest *** title in the world:sofedup:

Even back then as a child I couldnt understand why Britney loved that song so much, maybe bc she stayed at Shania Twains house? :gloss: 

That was her first flop single in the USA and I understand why :oprah:

WUSIWUG should have been a single ffs, itd have slayed the charts back then :yesplease: but other good options were DGKOMD or Where Are You Know if they wanted a ballad. That song is beautiful and her voice is amazing in It.

Who r the 20 people who voted for Lucky smh? :shocked: a classic Britney song with good lyrics and medoly, and that sadly says so much about her own life? That song is so good that Ive seen quite a few people that dont like Britneys music, saying they like Lucky. Its a special song and it grew a lot on me as the years went by. 

I love voting but... no, I can’t. :decisions:This is what’s impossible for me as I was an Oops-er or Oopsie? The ERA I became a fan and I think with it’s less bubble-gumish -but still pure pop- it’s a perrrfect album. 
Oops is stil a perfectly constructed pop anthem,no questions here.

Stronger is her motivational bop, the first signs of a rebel Britney

Lucky is as sweet as a lullaby and has so much truth to it

and DLMBTLTK is the ballad which I felt really mature always, and vocally a serve. The shaniaizm in it...

I might choose another ERA, I’m 34 but I’m out Animation Summer GIF by Chris Gannon

Literally none of them. They were all perfect choices imo.

DLMBTLTK is such a beautiful song. It was also massive that she got to work with Mutt Lange and was offered a song written by Shania (regardless if it perhaps was for her at some stage). 

What U See Is What U Get could have been a great single but I don’t know what I’d swap out for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived