Billy B on new Instagram video: "I spoke to Britney"

12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Not sure where to post this but People Magazine covers this story this week. 

Britney Spears 'Dreams About the Conservatorship Ending' But It's 'Not Realistic,'

Says Source, “She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her," a source close to Britney Spears tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dreams-about-conservatorship-ending-not-realistic-source/

WHO IS THE SOURCE??? #FreeBritney #BoycottTheBritneyBRAND
(I can’t start a new thread rn + idk how to embed People’s story here.🙃

“Britney Spears is feeling "Overprotected" under her more-than-decade long conservatorship, which was recently extended on Aug. 19 to Feb. 1, 2021.

"Britney still wants the conservatorship to end at some point," a source close to the pop star says in this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday. "But more urgently right now she doesn't want her dad to regain the sole conservator role."

Last week, a court filing revealed that Britney, 38, is "strongly opposed" to having her father, Jamie — who temporarily stepped down as her sole conservator last year amid health issues — continue in the role.

"Jamie is very old school," says the source. "He treats Britney like a child."

Instead of Jamie, Britney — who said that she "does not want to perform at this time" — "strongly prefers" that Jodi Montgomery, the licensed conservator who took over her father's post in September, "continue in that role as [she] has done for nearly a year," according to the court filing.

"Britney wants someone who is respectful and considerate to be in charge of her conservatorship," the source says. "Someone from the outside who is not her family. Someone who will treat her like an adult and listen to her. She will never have this relationship with Jamie."

Last year, Britney and Jamie's relationship was further complicated after her ex-husband Kevin Federline, 42, accused Jamie of physically abusing their son Sean Preston, 14, after an alleged altercation. (After an investigation, Jamie wasn’t charged.)

She is very disappointed in the drama that he caused with her boys,” the source says of Britney, who also shares 13-year-old son Jayden James with her ex.

Still, Jamie has maintained he has only Britney’s best interests in mind.

"I love my daughter," he told Page Six earlier this month. "I love all my kids. But this is our business. It's private."

As she continues working on her mental health amid her latest court battle with her father, the source says, Britney — who sought treatment at a wellness facility in April 2019 — is leaning on loved ones, including her mom, Lynne, 65, and her boyfriend of nearly four years, model Sam Asghari, 26.

She dreams about the conservatorship ending, but this doesn't seem realistic," says the source. "She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her."

**Source Quotes in bold**

• Like 1

Everything around this case is SO BIZARRE ... what the heck with this guy? :watrusayin:

I really don´t know if what he is saying is true.. maybe to some extent. 
He says she is okay, but I dont know she seems like she is not doing well in her posts.
She seems like she is going thru some axiety and stuff, which would be totally normal considering her circumstances.  
ALSO WHY IS HE IN A BATHTUB WITH A PILLOW MAKING A VIDEO IN THE DARK?:beynah:... :watrusayin::watrusayin: This is just weird. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“Britney Spears is feeling "Overprotected" under her more-than-decade long conservatorship, which was recently extended on Aug. 19 to Feb. 1, 2021.

"Britney still wants the conservatorship to end at some point," a source close to the pop star says in this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday. "But more urgently right now she doesn't want her dad to regain the sole conservator role."

Last week, a court filing revealed that Britney, 38, is "strongly opposed" to having her father, Jamie — who temporarily stepped down as her sole conservator last year amid health issues — continue in the role.

"Jamie is very old school," says the source. "He treats Britney like a child."

Instead of Jamie, Britney — who said that she "does not want to perform at this time" — "strongly prefers" that Jodi Montgomery, the licensed conservator who took over her father's post in September, "continue in that role as [she] has done for nearly a year," according to the court filing.

"Britney wants someone who is respectful and considerate to be in charge of her conservatorship," the source says. "Someone from the outside who is not her family. Someone who will treat her like an adult and listen to her. She will never have this relationship with Jamie."

Last year, Britney and Jamie's relationship was further complicated after her ex-husband Kevin Federline, 42, accused Jamie of physically abusing their son Sean Preston, 14, after an alleged altercation. (After an investigation, Jamie wasn’t charged.)

She is very disappointed in the drama that he caused with her boys,” the source says of Britney, who also shares 13-year-old son Jayden James with her ex.

Still, Jamie has maintained he has only Britney’s best interests in mind.

"I love my daughter," he told Page Six earlier this month. "I love all my kids. But this is our business. It's private."

As she continues working on her mental health amid her latest court battle with her father, the source says, Britney — who sought treatment at a wellness facility in April 2019 — is leaning on loved ones, including her mom, Lynne, 65, and her boyfriend of nearly four years, model Sam Asghari, 26.

She dreams about the conservatorship ending, but this doesn't seem realistic," says the source. "She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her."

**Source Quotes in bold**

Interesting how Britney needs to be surrounded by people, but she's always... Alone? I mean, the fake airhead boyfriend and security guards are the only ones? Where's people from her family? If Brit has suicidal thoughts (as TMZ and her team sells this shameless story) why her mother, sister or brother can't stay Closer? They're living in other state.

Maybe the money and Britney legacy are the ones people looking out? :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah i don't believe him it all seems overly coincidental

Also why would he say he had a phone call with her, and the time they spoke...when its really well known shes constantly watched. Feels a bit like hes trying to get attention with this

Incredulous GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I agree it seems sus and I wouldn’t take any info face-value. But let’s examine all angles.

if it was night time here in LA when she called, maybe she was in her bedroom or her bathroom with the lights off too🤷‍♀️

Do we really think Britney has direct supervision while she sleeps. It’s possible but that’d be pretty weird and who’s lazy butt on Britney’s team would actually sit and watch her all that time?

• Like 1

Billy isn’t really saying anything I find it sad when people in the business put more attention on trolls and negativity rather than focusing on the ones that want to help and genuinely care. I think it’s a cop out too when he said people won’t speak cause of the fans what’s more important them holding information and knowledge that could help Brit or caring about trolls. It is sad out of the people Britney has worked with like Billy said none are really coming to help or say anything is normally think cause of the NDA but if he’s talking others could too.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The lights are off in this video so people don't see the lying body language on his face. I hear it in his voice though. And I'm sorry but I doubt Britney had 90 minutes to talk to this dude. Anytime she's snuck a phone call she's whispering and is quick to hang up the phone.

Season 3 Liar GIF by A&E

Yea tbh that was my first thought but then I gave the benefit of the doubt bc you could still make out some of his face but yea I could see that line of thinking on his part 

Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Yea tbh that was my first thought but then I gave the benefit of the doubt bc you could still make out some of his face but yea I could see that line of thinking on his part 

Who the hell goes and lays down on their bathtub and takes a pillow? The bacteria and lack of hygiene of it all...

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Who the hell goes and lays down on their bathtub and takes a pillow? The bacteria and lack of hygiene of it all...

It’s weird yea but tbh phone calls can be hella stressful just on principle (I pace the floor when I’m on the phone) 

then add Britney to the equation I could see myself doing weird stuff too to have some physical sense of protection. I’ve hidden in my closet before for phone calls 🤷‍♀️

but yes billy has done several things that made me go 🤔 hmmm so I don’t automatically believe him but I’m willing to listen 

• Love 1

So many negative comments. I'll believe Billy, I don't see what he is really gaining (unless the argument is attention), his insta following is like 22k its not like he is making money off this attention.  

I think some of you guys get caught up in conspiracy with this. I am sure Britney can get access to the internet and make phone calls lol. 

Also, it is in her best interest to not speak out herself during the court cases. She is under a microscope right now, and she wants to  keep public attention/guessing so we keep pushing. 

So lets do what he said she asked: Stay Positive, Stay Supportive, and Keep the Pressure <3 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

So many negative comments. I'll believe Billy, I don't see what he is really gaining (unless the argument is attention), his insta following is like 22k its not like he is making money off this attention.  

I think some of you guys get caught up in conspiracy with this. I am sure Britney can get access to the internet and make phone calls lol. 

Also, it is in her best interest to not speak out herself during the court cases. She is under a microscope right now, and she wants to  keep public attention/guessing so we keep pushing. 

So lets do what he said she asked: Stay Positive, Stay Supportive, and Keep the Pressure <3 

This!

• Love 5