Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Britney fans are pure hypocrites. Keeps pointing out how Katy made fun of Britney's mental health, now it's okay for them to questioned and degrade Katy being a new mother and her new born. There's nothing wrong with the video but rather a childish behavior of being too excited. Grow up and reflect. 😪

• Love 6

Video seems normal to me. I make snap chats crazier than that when I open my white claw on a Friday  lol..BUT I will say that if Britney made a video like this she would be made fun of and more..Britney has lived her whole life with a double standard honestly 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

If Britney put something like this on her instagram she would be absolutely SLATED by the public. This is creepier than anything I have ever seen on Britney's instagram. Its interesting that Katy has been seemingly breaking down since her Witness era, and yet there are no calls for her to be under conservatorship. 

#FreeBritneyweird.jpg.70819c09f36c3a2a53bc45c4cb70f4c4.jpg

She’s being funny doing “aww” and cry noises because it’s so cute she could cry.  

I think she needs to name her haters the #HateyClowns because :clown:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

It looks like an horror trash movie trailer, she and Orlando are one of weirdest couples in Hollywood imo. never been a fan of Katy's "funny" personality.

Yes, my comment is quite insensitive, but I'm typing this on exhale, I don't follow not care about Katy. And before anyone asks, I don't see nothing wrong with Britney sharing her freestyle dancing at her own home. 

:chrissy:

I would like you to rethink that statement and consider the truly weird and deranged ****s that Hollywood has to offer.  It’s a wiiiide array of assortments.  Katy and Bloom are weird but the rabbit hole is deep.

:madonna:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

These thread really should be closed. I fail to see what the point of it was.

1 hour ago, Albert Aspera said:

Britney fans are pure hypocrites. Keeps pointing out how Katy made fun of Britney's mental health, now it's okay for them to questioned and degrade Katy being a new mother and her new born. There's nothing wrong with the video but rather a childish behavior of being too excited. Grow up and reflect. 😪

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Everyone here is all self-righteous until it’s Katy Perry

• Love 2
Just now, Invitation said:

@EasyThere @Jordan Miller @iAlwaysSingLive

Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-3-15-08-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-3-14-38-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-3-14-11-AM.png

Still getting notifications as I'm typing.:jl:

Familiar behavior? And this creep has the audacity to call someone weird :katyclown:

you are leaving out the part where i literally got 30 notifcations in a row of dislikes from you. why do you leave this out? i can screencap as well.

why hasnt this thread been deleted?

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

you are leaving out the part where i literally got 30 notifcations in a row of dislikes from you. why do you leave this out? i can screencap as well.

why hasnt this thread been deleted?

Did you expect upvotes when you made one of the most disgusting threads on exhale asking why Katy Perry didn't get a conservatorship when we want Britney out of it?

I gave probably more than 30 upvotes as well to other people who didn't make disgusting comments in this thread.

You literally straight up typed trash and made trashy comments. Even @Blackout2006's Morse code the other day made more sense than you comparing Katy's 'aw so cute I could cry' or 'uwu' sound to Anna Nicole Smith.

The question is more like: Why hasn't this creep been banned?

• Love 1

Did you expect upvotes when you made one of the most disgusting threads on exhale asking why Katy Perry didn't get a conservatorship when we want Britney out of it?

I gave probably more than 30 upvotes as well to other people who didn't make disgusting comments in this thread.

You literally straight up typed trash and made trashy comments. 

The question is more like: Why hasn't this creep been banned?

that is funny that you call me out for downvoting you when i got more than 2 pages and 35 downvotes from you within the span of five minutes.

i already apologized. but if its bothering you that much give me another 50 downvotes. katy is a disgusting woman and i will call cps on her sorry ***. 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

I have two pages worth of dislikes from @Invitation my score went down more than 30 points in five minutes.

2PgU6xL.png

2PgU6xL.png

HxUhNmH.png

Z8vyYOx.png

Because you made disgusting comments and you typed trash. I read all 8 pages of the thread, and saw all your disgusting comments. I didn't even screen capture all your creepy actions because you were still on it when I was typing. You can look back at all these 8 pages and see that I DID NOT downvote you in everything.

• Love 1

Because you made disgusting comments and you typed trash. I read all 8 pages of the thread, and saw all your disgusting comments. I didn't even screen capture all your creepy actions because you were still on it when I was typing. You can look back at all these 8 pages and see that I DID NOT downvote you in everything.

But my reputation still went from -5 to -46 because of you. how do you think that makes me feel?

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

that is funny that you call me out for downvoting you when i got more than 2 pages and 35 downvotes from you within the span of five minutes.

i already apologized. but if its bothering you that much give me another 50 downvotes. katy is a disgusting woman and i will call cps on her sorry ***. 

Also, don't give out fake apologies you don't mean. I read all 8 pages, and even till now, you keep going in circles when people correct you. You still go back to 'but Katy Perry is a disgusting human' as the end.

If you sincerely apologized, there wouldn't be so many 'buts' and excuses, but here we go.

Just now, xzede25 said:

It's your POV but the things you are saying are a bit harsh.

Katy is showing her room and doing baby noises like every person around a new born does. 

I dont see the problem with it. 

i apologized and even asked the mods to please delete this thread. i dont know why i am still getting flamed. i have already been run out of the community