Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

so if i take this to a non britney forum on this site i can talk about it without pitchforks?

Obviously you would still! If it were that way, then everyone wouldve agreed with you. But we didnt. So then imagine the backlash u get in a non-britney forum? it would be double of this.

• Love 1

so if i take this to a non britney forum on this site i can talk about it without pitchforks?

What would be the point of that? Move on with your life and let it go. Go pick up a book, go for a run, take a pottery class. There’s literally a plethora of things you can do instead of wasting your time and critically obsessing over a 2-minute Katy Perry video :deadbanana: 

• Love 2

i feel like its an overreaction but i unlike katy have already apologized. they can close this thread if they want. i am over it.

Its not an overreaction because everyone is angry at you. Whats the point of fighting for someone to be out of the conseravataship when we are wishing for another artist to be in one.

Doesnt make sense, doesnt it?

i feel like its an overreaction but i unlike katy have already apologized. they can close this thread if they want. i am over it.

Okay, I see. You are new on the forum. You don’t like Katy either. But that doesn’t mean that you should do threads like this or comparing her life to Britney’s, just because she posted one weird video and talking about why isn’t she in a conservatorship too. Hope you have great time here on Exhale and better don’t be problematic, because you won’t like it being on the forum when everyone hates you. End of the discussion.

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Its not an overreaction because everyone is angry at you. Whats the point of fighting for someone to be out of the conseravataship when we are wishing for another artist to be in one.

Doesnt make sense, doesnt it?

i never said i wanted katy to be conserved...

i was asking why is britney not free when there are people posting scary content on their socials and britney is just dancing

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Okay, I see. You are new on the forum. You don’t like Katy either. But that doesn’t mean that you should do threads like this or comparing her life to Britney’s, just because she posted one weird video and talking about why isn’t she in a conservatorship too. Hope you have great time here on Exhale and better don’t be problematic, because you won’t like it being on the forum when everyone hates you. End of the discussion.

i am mad how katy has degraded britney on multiple occasions

1 minute ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

i guess you like aubrey as well after her nasty words towards britney the other day as well?

Whos Aubrey :shameless:

I am not pressed over a bad joke katy cracked 2 times in 2017. :shameless:

Alot has happened in thay period :shameless:

There are other things to be mad about then a joke from a person who sometimes says unneeded bullcrap :shameless:

Katy has always said unnecessary things, and this is just an example of them :shameless: