Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

And attacking her don’t make you a good person either. 

all i am going to say is that i hope that the people who are offended for katy, are not the same people who are attacking britney's boyfriend sam, or jamie lynn etc on a daily basis. the people that britney loves the most. i bet there are one or two people here that came for me that are guilty of that. that is all, and i have said my peace. people want to pick and choose who to throw venom at on this board. i have seen nasty things be said even about britney's own mother. let ye without sin cast the first stone. 

goodbye

1 hour ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

And Katy herself has made multiple mean-spirited comments about Britney and her mental health. That video is not normal. It gives me a sense of dread that something will happen to her baby.

And what? 2 wrongs don’t make a right this thread is embarrassing 

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol reciepts? Exactly none :gloria:

Katy perry has credited the circus tour as an influence for her Teenage dream tour and even wrote a song for Britney :katyclown:

Let me start this saying that even tho I dont like Katy, I try to ignore her when I can. Its mostly on exhale that I see/read people talking about her, but other than that I dont search news about her or open posts about her on some pop culture accounts I follow bc im not interested in her life or career. I do think she seems nasty, shady and phony, but ofc I dont wish her bad things. If shes a kunty, thats on her, but its wrong to wish a pregnant woman to be dragged and and to be put under a cship for being "weird". Even If she was mean towards Britney a few times, we should have empathy towards her. But I do think she never liked Britney for some reason. Britney was always being nice and praising her and shed shade her, really uncalled for. That happened a few times even before the two times she shaded Britney at the Grammys. Ill post here bc u asked for receipts. Either way, we should move on and forget/ignore her shady ***. Thats what I do at least, im not wasting my time to follow someone I dont like lol whats the point anyway? She should be allowed to post whatever she wants and who likes her content watch It, If someone dont like It, just move to other Instagram account. Thats simple lol 

My first record didn't take off until I was 23 so I was perhaps in a different headspace to someone who became successful at a younger age. If you're starting at 14 or 15 your maturity hasn't fully evolved. I'm not going to say I won't mess up, because someday I might want to shave my head. But not today because I'll get sunburn! I'm lucky because I have a great support system.

"You think you signed up for one thing, but you automatically sign up for a hundred others. And that is why you see people shaving their ******* heads."

But she does want to talk about Beyoncé: "Oh my God. I'm such a big Beyoncé fan. Beyoncé just put out a video! You've got to see this video!" She's referring to the now viral grainy, black-and-white 11-minute reel featuring a barefaced, teary-eyed Beyoncé, spouting existential verse set to moody music. "I was like, Finallllly. Finally I see you. I don't see some propaganda version of you. I see you; I relate to who you are. We all talk about what's going on with her relationship, blah, blah, blah. She always seems to put out that fire by clinking champagne glasses into the sunset. But she's being so real for the first time. I cried when I saw it."

What the hell, Katy has thoughts on a few more pop stars: "Lady Gaga's so pretty without [makeup]. When she posts her bare face, I'm like, Please! Vulnerability! We want you to be vulnerable."

And Adele: "Adele is so real and couldn't care less about the trappings of fame. She came to a show at the Hammersmith Apollo in England and stole my after-show burrito. She's like [heavy British accent], 'How the **** did you get a burrito in England?' "

Britney: "I'll never have Britney abs."

tearing down other women, or people, is not the way to help Britney, nor wishing conservatorship to someone else.

That being said, the video IS creepy. Why is she whispering as if someone would hear her, and what were those noises she kept doing? :idkney:

So I agree, if Britney put something like this, OF COURSE she would be destroyed by everyone, but again, that's not reason to say Katy deserves the same treatment as Britney, we're supposed to move to a better world, not go backwards.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Let me start this saying that even tho I dont like Katy, I try to ignore her when I can. Its mostly on exhale that I see/read people talking about her, but other than that I dont search news about her or open posts about her on some pop culture accounts I follow bc im not interested in her life or career. I do think she seems nasty, shady and phony, but ofc I dont wish her bad things. If shes a kunty, thats on her, but its wrong to wish a pregnant woman to be dragged and and to be put under a cship for being "weird". Even If she was mean towards Britney a few times, we should have empathy towards her. But I do think she never liked Britney for some reason. Britney was always being nice and praising her and shed shade her, really uncalled for. That happened a few times even before the two times she shaded Britney at the Grammys. Ill post here bc u asked for receipts. Either way, we should move on and forget/ignore her shady ***. Thats what I do at least, im not wasting my time to follow someone I dont like lol whats the point anyway? She should be allowed to post whatever she wants and who likes her content watch It, If someone dont like It, just move to other Instagram account. Thats simple lol 

My first record didn't take off until I was 23 so I was perhaps in a different headspace to someone who became successful at a younger age. If you're starting at 14 or 15 your maturity hasn't fully evolved. I'm not going to say I won't mess up, because someday I might want to shave my head. But not today because I'll get sunburn! I'm lucky because I have a great support system.

"You think you signed up for one thing, but you automatically sign up for a hundred others. And that is why you see people shaving their ******* heads."

But she does want to talk about Beyoncé: "Oh my God. I'm such a big Beyoncé fan. Beyoncé just put out a video! You've got to see this video!" She's referring to the now viral grainy, black-and-white 11-minute reel featuring a barefaced, teary-eyed Beyoncé, spouting existential verse set to moody music. "I was like, Finallllly. Finally I see you. I don't see some propaganda version of you. I see you; I relate to who you are. We all talk about what's going on with her relationship, blah, blah, blah. She always seems to put out that fire by clinking champagne glasses into the sunset. But she's being so real for the first time. I cried when I saw it."

What the hell, Katy has thoughts on a few more pop stars: "Lady Gaga's so pretty without [makeup]. When she posts her bare face, I'm like, Please! Vulnerability! We want you to be vulnerable."

And Adele: "Adele is so real and couldn't care less about the trappings of fame. She came to a show at the Hammersmith Apollo in England and stole my after-show burrito. She's like [heavy British accent], 'How the **** did you get a burrito in England?' "

Britney: "I'll never have Britney abs."

thank you thank you thank you thank you. This woman is awful

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

tearing down other women, or people, is not the way to help Britney, nor wishing conservatorship to someone else.

That being said, the video IS creepy. Why is she whispering as if someone would hear her, and what were those noises she kept doing? :idkney:

So I agree, if Britney put something like this, OF COURSE she would be destroyed by everyone, but again, that's not reason to say Katy deserves the same treatment as Britney, we're supposed to move to a better world, not go backwards.

Thank you for being civil and I appreciate your honest opinion.

I want to reiterate i never wished Katy be conserved. My question, which i guess is problematic is: why is britney not free? We have creepy baby videos on aisle one and problematic man acting out while running for president (ye). what i meant to say here is that Britney really should be free because her dance vids that everyone gets creeped out about (and i honestly dont see why) are harmless. SHE IS HARMLESS.

So my question is why are questionable antics overlooked by the gp about everyone else but britney always gets people on her neck about a bald head and an umbrella over a decade ago. is it that ingrained into the public psyche? we have to start asking why.

OJ simpson is free and britney is not. think about that.

And yes. the video is the creepiest thing i have seen all year.

• Like 1