Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

30 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

My point is it is unfair the pressure that the gp puts on Britney's mental health while disregarding and lloking the other way at every other artist in the industry with unsettling behavior and social media uploads. But Britney dancing scares people

People have been saying Katy is weird / crazy / on ***** since the "Witness" era. I don't know what rock you've been living under. :tina: If anything, Britney is almost universally loved these days, whereas Katy has been the butt of people's jokes for years now. :imacat:

• Love 5
  • Content Curators

Y’all are so salty lmfaooo

let me break it to you

most of ur celeb faves and ur friends and family have probably made fun of Britney before

and they are probably currently doing it with the type of stuff “she’s” posting

Katy literally owned up to it now shut up and get over it

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

you see this is what i mean you're being mean to me. i'm getting replies and i'm answering them...

so i guess i will just stop replying

Oh Gosh, are you that dumb? I’m the only one trying to protect you somehow, because I see that you are some teenager who is new here, but you say that I’m mean? Jesus Christ. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

let me break it to you

most of ur celeb faves and ur friends and family have probably made fun of Britney before

i need her to say "i'm sorry". can you find me a link to where she properly apologized?

and that was the point of my thread. everyone makes fun of katy. but ive never seen anyone question katy's behavior. apparently im living under a rock and it is happening? I wouldnt know because i dont follow her on social media. but ill take your word for it

• Content Curators
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

i need her to say "i'm sorry". can you find me a link to where she properly apologized?

and that was the point of my thread. everyone makes fun of katy. but ive never seen anyone question katy's behavior. apparently im living under a rock and it is happening? I wouldnt know because i dont follow her on social media. but ill take your word for it

It was recent and she owned up to it

don’t know if she actually said sorry but she did own up to it

but anyways 

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Oh Gosh, are you that dumb? I’m the only one trying to protect you somehow, because I see that you are some teenager who is new here, but you say that I’m mean? Jesus Christ. 

i perceive you saying "its a waste of time arguing with x person" as mean...yeah. and i will leave it at that. then you ask if i am dumb. i have not come at you or anyone in this thread with that. I don't know why people are so angry, honestly. 

4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

let me break it to you

Thank you!

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Because you are attacking a woman who is happy about having a baby.

i'm just going to keep my mouth shut on that because as you say there's no point in discussing that here. 

i did not get the vibes of a woman who is happy about having a baby in that video though. and if she was going for funny she missed the mark.

Do you think this was normal too? RIP anna

2 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

i'm just going to keep my mouth shut on that because as you say there's no point in discussing that here. 

i did not get the vibes of a woman who is happy about having a baby in that video though. and if she was going for funny she missed the mark.

Do you think this was normal too? RIP anna

Just one thing for us ‘Exhalers’. If you are nice, we are nice too. If you ain’t nice, we ain’t going to be nice with you either. Now just stop embarrassing yourself

• Love 2
  • Haha 1