Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Just now, EasyThere said:

Its Katy being Katy (even more extra due to pregnancy hormones). She is excited and is showing her babys room. Nothing weird about it nothing creepy about it.

But it's your prerogative to think otherwiseΒ 

And Katy herself has made multiple mean-spirited comments about Britney and her mental health. That video is not normal. It gives me a sense of dread that something will happen to her baby.

90% of the planet made that joke (even most of the fan base) at somw point in their lives. Like it or not Britneys head shave became part of her legacy unfortunately and synonym of what ppl do/joke about when they are going trough rough patch. It's time to get over it,especially now that Katy apologised for it.

Thank you! Even i have once joked about it. 90% of the world would have to forgive britney for what they said about her. The things that were said of Britney in 2007, were horrible. Some britney fans never move on

• Like 2

90% of the planet made that joke (even most of the fan base) at somw point in their lives. Like it or not Britneys head shave became part of her legacy unfortunately and synonym of what ppl do/joke about when they are going trough rough patch. It's time to get over it,especially now that Katy apologised for it.

Katy never apologized and i never made that joke. Don't include me in that

• Like 1
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

My point is it is unfair the pressure that the gp puts on Britney's mental health while disregarding and lloking the other way at every other artist in the industry with unsettling behavior and social media uploads. But Britney dancing scares people

It is not unsettling, your thread is unsettling. Delete it and act like we this thread never existedΒ 

Β 

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Its Katy being Katy (even more extra due to pregnancy hormones). She is excited and is showing her babys room. Nothing weird about it nothing creepy about it.

But it's your prerogative to think otherwiseΒ 

I agree with this, and I'm leaving it at thatΒ :sendinglove:

• Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire