Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

i am mad how katy has degraded britney on multiple occasions

But talking **** about her and asking why she ain’t in a conservatorship is not the way. I don’t like her either that much, but I just ignore her existence and don’t talk anything bout her

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

i don't wish her to be in conservatorship but i am asking why isn't the public breathing down her neck? Why is britney the only one that gets shamed for mental health?

Actually fyi katy got a lot of backlash and scrutiny in 2017 so much that her career still hasn’t made a full rebound, just in case you were living under a rock. Britney just was the bigger celebrity and the bigger the star, the bigger the target. Again, zero correlation. Move along now.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

What would be the point of that? Move on with your life and let it go. Go pick up a book, go for a run, take a pottery class. There’s literally a plethora of things you can do instead of wasting your time and critically obsessing over a 2-minute Katy Perry video :deadbanana: 

These britney stans :jackk:...

• Haha 1
Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Actually fyi katy got a lot of backlash and scrutiny in 2017 so much that her career still hasn’t made a full rebound, just in case you were living under a rock. Britney just was the bigger celebrity and the bigger the star, the bigger the target. Again, zero correlation. Move along now.

I'd argue katy was bigger than Britney fro 2010 to now

you guys telling me to find a hobby but you're all on here at the same time as me. if you want to practice what you preach don't be so rude to me. i have not disrespected anyone...

After u apologized, did i speak rudely to you? :shameless:

When i said "These britney stans..." i wasnt including you :shameless:

I'd argue katy was bigger than Britney fro 2010 to now

But we’re not discussing that, are we sweetheart? In 2010, Katy was just two years into her solo career, so of course she was more fresh and new than Britney in 2010. Britney, on the other hand, has always been the bigger celebrity and female artist OVERALL. I emphasize on the overall. 

• Love 3