THAT ONE SONG That Ruins An Otherwise Perfect Album For You

7 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

This Is How It Should Be Done - Ooooooohhh... On the TLC Tip, TLC

Bootyman - Born To Do It, Craig David

Before the Goodbye - Britney, Britney Spears

You did not just drag "Before the goodbye" in to the mud. I. JUST. CAN'T. NOPE. NA-AH. 

• Haha 1

Brave New Girl ~ In the Zone (Britney)

YES I KNOW... predictable. It’s just so cringey in my opinion, ruins the vibes of the album. :tbh:

White Mercedes ~ Charli (Charli XCX)

Really can’t vibe with this song despite it being a fan favourite. Feels too “normal” in an otherwise hyper and alternative album and is just a bit boring. :oprah:

Sine from Above ~ Chromatica (Lady Gaga)

I can never really say I hate any Gaga song but this is close. It’s messy and Elton John sounds terrible on it. If she ever released it as a single, I’d be enraged when every other song is a smash. 

Farewell ~ Talk That Talk (Rihanna)

Just a bit boring for me compared to the rest of the album. :receipts2:

Love the Way You Lie Pt II ~ Loud (Rihanna)

This depressing ballad really brings the mood down when the rest of the album is a masterpiece of **** pop euphoria. :sobbing:

Vibes ~ Lady Wood (Tove Lo)

Just too mellow for this electro pop masterpiece, would have suited QOTC or Sunshine Kitty better.

• Like 1

Eh, the list will be too long if I were to be exhaustive but I'll comment on some of what's been discussed already in this thread:

'Future Nostalgia' - Boys will be boys - I can't believe someone thought this would be a good fit in the album. Good in bed is a close second.:lessons:

'Blackout' - Why Should I be sad & Everybody :imacat:

'Glory' - What you need :demi:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block