THAT ONE SONG That Ruins An Otherwise Perfect Album For You

I'm too lazy to explain anything. Just read what the title says. It's really not that hard to grasp... :jabba: Let's limit it to 1 song per album (2 are acceptable if the album is on the longer side). Also, "perfect" doesn't mean that every song on an album has to be a 10/10. It just means that you enjoy every song on an album except THAT ONE SONG. :bigkiss:

Boys Will Be Boys (Dua_Lipa_-_Future_Nostalgia_(Official_Album_Cover).png)

I mean, it's not a terrible song. I actually really like the arrangement and how orchestral it sounds, but not only does it feel a bit preachy, it's also just so freakin' out of place. :donewithit:

Nobody Knows Me (AmericanLife2003.png)

Super underrated album. Love every single song on this masterpiece of an album except "Nobody Knows Me". There's so many beautiful arrangements and melodies on this album, whereas this song is literally just noise to me. :peasants:

I Forgot That You Existed (Taylor_Swift_-_Lover.png)

Sorry, @IForgotYouExisted, but I freakin' hate this stupid song. :explainlol: I listened to "Lover" in full for the first time like a month ago (I know I'm a flop fan). I absolutely looove this album, but this song has been bothering me since the very beginning. My eyes roll into the back of my head every time it comes on. It's so cringe. :tina: I can't say I'm crazy about "The Archer" either, but at least it's a mood / vibe, y'know?! :donewithit:

Anywhere U Go (Tove_Lo_-_Sunshine_Kitty.png)

It's not terrible, but it has no place on this masterpiece. It's super out of place and sounds like a reject from her debut album. :didilie:

Black Heart (Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png)

It's boring. That's all I have to say. :badthoughts:bad-music.jpg.fb4d8101e148c6eb45aa734c5e5058ef.jpg

• Haha 1

Bad Blood (Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png)

At this point, it's pretty much a rule that TayTay must include at least one super cringe song on every album ("Folklore" can't relate, though). This one isn't as bad as "I Forgot That You Existed", but I still hate it. I actually really like the Kendrick remix and wish we had gotten a version of the album with it. Though, then it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the songs. The remix is definitely much more suited for "Reputation":donewithit:

7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Bad Blood (Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png)

At this point, it's pretty much a rule that TayTay must include at least one super cringe song on every album ("Folklore" can't relate, though). This one isn't as bad as "I Forgot That You Existed", but I still hate it. I actually really like the Kendrick remix and wish we had gotten a version of the album with it. Though, then it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the songs. The remix is definitely much more suited for "Reputation":donewithit:

Not you shading one of her best songs ever and not you preferring the cringe Kendrick version :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Batuka (Madonna_-_Madame_X_standard.png)

I know a lot of people love this song, but I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just too uncultured, idk... :katyclown: Like, even "Bish I'm Loca" ended up growing on me, but "Batuka" (just like "Nobody Knows Me") is still just noise to me. :peasants:

I didn't care for this song until I saw it live! It was a very beautiful moment with all the batuka ladies and hearing the instruments in person. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dbagswag said:

I didn't care for this song until I saw it live! It was a very beautiful moment with all the batuka ladies and hearing the instruments in person. 

If anything can change my mind about a song, it's definitely a performance, but I haven't really watched that many "Madame X" performances because her new butt freaks me out. :kidcries: I'll watch one of "Batuka" for you, though. :jabba:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lover - Death By a Thousand Cuts

Gosh, this is one of my favorites. :peasants: I guess, our tastes are too different outside of our shared love for Marina and Ava Max... :kidcries: Also, I see you rocking that new "Super Moderator" tag. I thought they were looking for content curators, not moderators. Or was I offered just the content curator position because they didn't think I was good enough to be a moderator?! :chrissy:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block